GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Derrick Henry (EZ Dub Edt. -- Yes I said it)

NoFlyZone

21 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

14 int in 11 games. That’s not a elite qb sorry. I can’t wait for the excuses this time when they lose in the playoffs again. Then again if you ready Jimmys book it’s no surprise why this team continues to fail and will fail in the playoffs this year as well. 

If you only want to focus on numbers, sure 

But if you look at them in context, the majority of turnovers is his TEAM failing in their end.

Even that second pick tonight. Lazy play by Schultz. Not a great decision by Dak, kind of a 50-50 error. But Schultz makes NO ATTEMPT to attack that ball and then stands there bored looking as Byard ran off with it. Lazy. Just lazy.

Got to feel bad for Dak. People who only look at numbers and ignore the contexts of football are going to rag on him, while the story is far less "Dak sucks" and more "This team is so poorly coached."

Schultz should not be on the field again after that kind of play. Send a message that lazy is unacceptable. And Dak? Kellen needs to ground that ball. It's the teams strength. You traded away it's top receiver and brought in no one to replace him even as a #2. But you invested in the ground game. So USE IT. Dak plays best when he doesn't have to make 4 miracle plays a drive. Every QB does.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

Like I said 

Worst part is that the defense isn't really doing anything different than they were from seasons start. Same schemes, same plan of attack.

The difference? Micah isn't getting home, Armstrong has tapered off .. and biggest difference is poor coverage opposite Diggs.