The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | #FireEveryone

beekay414

Man, I don't think I've hated a player as much as I hate Mackenzie Blackwood. It's partially not his fault since the team keeps ******* putting him out there but he's about as unreliable as it gets. Whole team plays tight because they know they can't count on him to make a stop. 

There's just no reason he needs to be on this team anymore. IR him if you want to try to get something for him in the offseason but he should never wear a Devils sweater again.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Why is Lindy so quick to change lines but not defensive pairings where there’s so many mishaps ?

I think pairings can be a little more finicky. Some pairings you just know aren't going to work, and there's a lot less to work with in terms of quantity

Just now, Forge said:

CF%: 61.45%
SCF%: 76.09% 
HDCF%: 80.95% 
xGF%: 74.06% 
xGF: 2.8
xGA: 0.98

Jfc

Blackwood is the ultimate equalizer. If he's playing goalie and I'm on the other team, I'm peppering him all night because he's going to gift you a few every damn game.

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think pairings can be a little more finicky. Some pairings you just know aren't going to work, and there's a lot less to work with in terms of quantity

Didn’t Graves work with Dougie a bit last year? 

Jesus, Jack is out of his mind right now.