The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | #FireEveryone

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

If the call is even remotely close, it's going against us every damn time because the league hates us.

I didn't think it was a good goal, but I maintain that the rule should simply be a skate on / skate comes off situation 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Running 11/7 and they bench wood, a game after they ran 11/7 and Wood was out for nearly a period with a hasn't misconduct. 

Cannot wait until Ruff is no longer our coach. He just has no idea what he's doing if his system doesn't work. Same issues have plagued us all year and he's over here wearing down our forwards right before the playoffs. He's a geriatric turd.

26 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol 11-7 and two forwards have played 8 and 6 minutes respectively. This is ******* comedy. Zero chance we're winning a playoff series with this clown as our coach.

Emperordaddy is a piss poor excuse for a mod lol

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

What'd he do?

Just being himself. Dude has been a doomsayer all year and people are saying that this year is a success no matter what (it is) and so people are ripping into him. He's basically calling people losers and **** like that

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just being himself. Dude has been a doomsayer all year and people are saying that this year is a success no matter what (it is) and so people are ripping into him. He's basically calling people losers and **** like that

Both mods over there (him and NJDevils26 or whatever) are emotionally negative turds. There's a reason why I just no longer even consider posting there regularly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I agree that there is some learning to be done still, but learning to play after clinching the playoffs is a new one lol

The man just makes **** up rather than come out and say "my coaching decisions weren't good enough." Every time we lose, he puts so much blame on the players lol. Hockey coaches are some of the most stubborn guys around. 

I mean, there's just no real reason, as we've seen all year, why Miles Wood and Brendan Smith should be in the lineups. They're veterans and they've shown all year that they haven't done enough to earn this kind of leeway, especially Wood. Get Boqvist back on the damn ice too.