Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Well you see, I specifically asked for this role in my PM to Pickle before he passed out roles. I was elated when I got the role. Making people die of dysentery should be everyone's dream out on the Oregon trail. I have not waved any white flag. You know what you know because of Sanchez. You also don't know the rest because of him too.

For the rest, out of respect to the hidden mechanics Pickle created and those it could effect, I'll let it stay the way it is.

I was prevented from visiting my target last night, so that's a plus. Also my day 1 target appears to still be alive so that's good. 

Expand  

what you're saying doesnt make much sense to me. You're basically asking to be lynched despite getting the role you supposedly wanted, which should be fun to its own end. You don't want to claim details of your role out of respect, but more than willing to just get lynched instead, which should render it moot (I'm not convinced of this).

also, while dysentery is nice and all, I'm more partial to killing everyone with cholera, personally :)

I've been saying it's Typhoid myself.  I personally want him to somehow fulfill his win condition and am 100% behind him regardless of what it means for me.

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Pushing is a little strong for my day 1 comments. Day 2, sure I pushed a little. Its day 3 now and I would say confidently that me dying would be in everyone's best interests. 

play the semantics game if you want, your second vote on D1 was yourself. You want to be voted. Full claim or GTFO

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Nacho is who he says he is

So,

Sanchez rolecopped Nacho (not believable)

Josh figured out Nacho hasn't sinned

Daboyle tracked? Nacho and he went no where

Orca knows via his move Nacho didn't kill Racks (not a move on Nacho though)

Is this the most info on a double vote in 1 night ever (pretty unbelievable)

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How is that not believable? How do you think I knew who slappy is and what his role is

You rolecopped the claimed double vote, were you expecting it to say double secret ninja killer or something. His role is essentially known, why not rolecop an unknown 

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

RntSo,

Sanchez rolecopped Nacho (not believable)

Josh figured out Nacho hasn't sinned

Daboyle tracked? Nacho and he went no where

Orca knows via his move Nacho didn't kill Racks (not a move on Nacho though)

Is this the most info on a double vote in 1 night ever (pretty unbelievable)

To be completely fair I didn’t know his claim or anything. I just happened to pick Nacho.

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

culted*

and then sanchez worked together with sanchez, amd they made up the rolecop ability.

slappy and sanchez are cult.

and likely one more of you guys are too.

@Scoundrel would have been a good choice to be culted.

Why would I out him? When he dies I will also most likely die tho

And someone did invite me to a chat last night, tho they have not shown themselves yet.