Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Nacho's secondary ability is to have a -1 vote count on him... does that sound like a town move?

my ability would be pretty horrible for scum, tbh. since it can't be turned off, it draws attention to me, exactly the opposite of what you'd want for scum.

also if i were scum, i probably would never have told anyone about that option in the first place (or use it for that matter becuase, again, the attention it would attract would far outweigh the benefit of having one fewer vote on me).

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

my ability would be pretty horrible for scum, tbh. since it can't be turned off, it draws attention to me, exactly the opposite of what you'd want for scum.

also if i were scum, i probably would never have told anyone about that option in the first place (or use it for that matter becuase, again, the attention it would attract would far outweigh the benefit of having one fewer vote on me).

Sanchez claimed to have role copped you confirming what you said. That could easily be discussed in chat. Honestly that is the biggest negative I have with you. Sanchez at that point was about as clear as you can get. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Really? You can't? Not even a possibility?

so you think what... we're partnered and have just been sitting here doing nothing the whole game?

Josh says Raves has no sins as of the current night. Said I had none last night. Even if that doesn't exclude the possibly I killed Scoundrel, would I just have lucked into DP being roleblocked by Dome? What the **** were the two of us doing the first several nights?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Sanchez claimed to have role copped you confirming what you said. That could easily be discussed in chat. Honestly that is the biggest negative I have with you. Sanchez at that point was about as clear as you can get. 

sanchez was like the what... third or fourth person to "clear" me. it was kind of irrelevant, tbh.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

so you think what... we're partnered and have just been sitting here doing nothing the whole game?

Josh says Raves has no sins as of the current night. Said I had none last night. Even if that doesn't exclude the possibly I killed Scoundrel, would I just have lucked into DP being roleblocked by Dome? What the **** were the two of us doing the first several nights?

Letting Forge and Sanchez kill people...

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Sanchez was dirty D1, D2, and D3