Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

Literally our win con says we can’t win with slappy so I’m not sure what everyone else decided to do the last couple of days. But now we are in a position where we need to weigh mafia kills. Slappy and Ragnarok should be the line.

Slappy

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

If I were scum, could you not make the inference that daboyle was scum too because he tracked me the night before last and saw that I visited Raves

You definitely could. I think we should go and should have gone slappy first then hopefully Ragnarok. We are approaching mass claim time @Ragnarok

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Literally our win con says we can’t win with slappy so I’m not sure what everyone else decided to do the last couple of days. But now we are in a position where we need to weigh mafia kills. Slappy and Ragnarok should be the line.

Slappy

This is true for either side.

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I personally think Rags has to go in short order. Not saying before Slappy, but I am saying in short order.

It is unfortunate that so many people "forgot" or didn't submit moves last night and ended up with a random result.