Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

N1: Dome blocked me

N2: I brought in Sanchez. So please tell me why I’d bring in Sanchez if we were already in a discord chat together 

N3: I brought in Orca

N4: I attempted to bring in Nacho, he was killed 

N5: I brought in Josh

So yeah, you have Josh who called Raves sinless but Daboyle can verify that move. And you have Ragnarok that’s completely unverified.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

N1: Dome blocked me

N2: I brought in Sanchez. So please tell me why I’d bring in Sanchez if we were already in a discord chat together 

N3: I brought in Orca

N4: I attempted to bring in Nacho, he was killed 

N5: I brought in Josh

So yeah, you have Josh who called Raves sinless but Daboyle can verify that move. And you have Ragnarok that’s completely unverified.

I said Raves didn’t commit a sin that night. I also said you didn’t commit a sin last night and there was no kill. So,  if there was no kill one could easily infer that even with me knowing what your one move is, I could also infer that you are not being wholly truthful about the extent of your abilities.

48 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

So,  if there was no kill one could easily infer that even with me knowing what your one move is, I could also infer that you are not being wholly truthful about the extent of your abilities.

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Please tell me how 

Your words

Actually back to Josh. I don’t know that I buy the sinless claim and perhaps he made a play on Raves knowing him and slappy wouldn’t go for one another and figured that slappy wouldn’t infect him via a night move, so they shot their shot with a clear, then pivoted.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Your words

Infer is nothing more than a hunch. I told you I used my move on you and that if you worked have killed last night I would have assuredly seen it.  This is just being logical. If you were scum you could theoretically use your move and do the factional hit.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Actually back to Josh. I don’t know that I buy the sinless claim and perhaps he made a play on Raves knowing him and slappy wouldn’t go for one another and figured that slappy wouldn’t infect him via a night move, so they shot their shot with a clear, then pivoted.

My goodness I love the credit people give me.

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

Assuming 1 mafia left we are at

5-1 i think. Mislynch and a hit and we are at 3-1, mislynch and hit and its game. So only 2 days including this one. Give me your best guess, or top 2

Morning all.

I'm good with you, a town vig?, mwil, a multishot Mason chat creator?, or Josh, someone who determines sins that evidently have no bearing on alignment?.

One of yall is lying, but if I have to go down to get that narrowed and this game resolved, I'm fine with it.

Pulse and daboyle are the only two who should be totally off the table.

49 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Morning all.

I'm good with you, a town vig?, mwil, a multishot Mason chat creator?, or Josh, someone who determines sins that evidently have no bearing on alignment?.

One of yall is lying, but if I have to go down to get that narrowed and this game resolved, I'm fine with it.

Pulse and daboyle are the only two who should be totally off the table.

I currently have Orca and Daboyle in my chat for what it’s worth.

Flavor IMO with rifle shots at least warrants consideration for Orca.

Josh’s ability seems useless and he allegedly doesn’t know the full extent of his role or what sinless means.

IMO it’s you or him with a very outside shot at Orca, no pun intended.