Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Isn't it amazing that you just so happened to never find anyone who had sins despite supposedly investing scum in Raves?  

If you had the ability you claim to have, you'd have found me last night.

All that meant likely is Raves didn’t carry out the kill last night.

You probably tried to kill Deadpulse yesterday expecting him to protect someone other than himself, like Daboyle or myself, rendering a lot of the night useless. Deadpulse protected himself. That’s why there was no kill last night. He was the strongest town read, next being Daboyle, leaving me here with Orca and people haven’t believed me a single time.  Now, I could, realistically do the nuclear option like MWil did and put you in Lylo with Orca and Deadpulse. It’s 3-1. You’re the one.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

All that meant likely is Raves didn’t carry out the kill last night.

You probably tried to kill Deadpulse yesterday expecting him to protect someone other than himself, like Daboyle or myself, rendering a lot of the night useless. Deadpulse protected himself. That’s why there was no kill last night. He was the strongest town read, next being Daboyle, leaving me here with Orca and people haven’t believed me a single time.  Now, I could, realistically do the nuclear option like MWil did and put you in Lylo with Orca and Deadpulse. It’s 3-1. You’re the one.

This sounds like scum telling the thread what they did and trying to protect it onto me.

36 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah, I'm the life of the party, the real deal McCoy
A country gold singin' old school cowboy
If I'm too hung over to show up for work
I'll just flip that boss man this here Tracy Byrd, that's right

Rags Lock

Just don't trust Rags given the game he has played vs Josh. Gonna go down swinging saying Josh is town. If not, bravo @JoshstraDaymus best game you have played, amazing 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Rags Lock

Just don't trust Rags given the game he has played vs Josh. Gonna go down swinging saying Josh is town. If not, bravo @JoshstraDaymus best game you have played, amazing 

You just lost it for town.

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Rags Lock

It’s posts like this that sincerely make me wish I were scum. I really. Really. REALLY. Wish I were getting this compliment being on the scum team.

But sadly, I am town, I’ve played average, and honestly average for me is pretty good I think considering I was even telling my wife while playing that I have accepted being a meme in Mafia, because I know my role in life as class clown.