Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@TheKillerNacho why would you hate a double vote role? 

Sincerely asking. My favorite role of all time is vanilla towny. Literally nothing to hide, and the ability to just throw **** at the wall. 

A double vote is like right below that because it's usually a town role and pretty obvious to confirm the ability.

just find it a bit boring. wish i could at least turn it on and off at will.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

just find it a bit boring. wish i could at least turn it on and off at will.

I personally like using the hidden double vote mechanic. That way people have to use multiple days and process of elimination to find out who has the ability. 

I also tend to not keep track of the VC in thread when I do that. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I personally like using the hidden double vote mechanic. That way people have to use multiple days and process of elimination to find out who has the ability. 

sadly, as I said, i couldn't really hide it. the only time i can disable it is at night (exchanging it for an even worse & obvious effect), and it was on by default for the first day.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This also allows for the ability to be town and mafia because you can throw the vote on someone who isn't the lynch and it will mostly go unnoticed. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

sadly, as I said, i couldn't really hide it. the only time i can disable it is at night (exchanging it for an even worse effect), and it was on by default for the first day.

At least when you are forced to use yours it doesn't hurt people.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I appreciate that, but don't put yourself in harms way for me if you are town. There is like a zero percent chance I make it to the end of the game. 

I mean if what sanchez said is true, then yeah you're probably a bigger threat than mafia this game as it feels like the plague guy in town of salem.  But I still got your back until you're gone.  I'll try to get you the best medical care possible.