What happened in Miami?

Manny/Patrick

It's almost like McDaniels' starting 3-0 didn't make him this "young genius" the media tried to paint him to be. I remember calls of him being so much better than Flores because they came back against the Ravens... Almost like that game you have to play 4 quarters, you have to play 17 weeks of football...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The loss of draft capital will hurt us building depth, a virtual requirement for a real contender.

Agreed, and I share your concern about Tua's durability.  The forfeiture of their Round #1 pick is costly. 

The good news is that they can win with whom they have if they can get and remain healthy at critical positions.  Spotrac has them 13th in cap space (average is between 9th and 10th) and 6th best in dead cap ($18,362,205, much better than the league average of $35,415,064 between 21st and 22nd).  I expect Grier to be very active in free agency and would hope he concentrates on backfilling holes from the gently used veteran bin rather than blowing chunks on household names.  Sight unseen, their 2nd (currently 49th according to Tankathon) and 3rd (80th and 84th) round picks have to contribute on Day 1. 

2023 has to be a year of incremental improvement.

4 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's almost like McDaniels' starting 3-0 didn't make him this "young genius" the media tried to paint him to be. I remember calls of him being so much better than Flores because they came back against the Ravens... Almost like that game you have to play 4 quarters, you have to play 17 weeks of football...

There was an article like 2 weeks ago about how he is “revolutionizing” the workplace lol

• Like 1