2023 Week #18 GDT 8-8 Steelers vs. 7-9 Browns

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, Squanchy said:

I remember when said in the first few weeks of the season how comforting it was to not care about results.  

In typical Steelers fashion as soon as I’m out they pull me back in. 

it was a rough time in this schedule. I didn't know if KP was going to get the start and if he did how would it go with this team as they were playing at the time. How times changed, and now we even ran on the Ravens of all things. THAT was a shock more than anything so far.  The schedule was tough early on as well, maybe the league  could spread out the tougher opponents on schedules instead in the future.  

Would you say the OL improving and KP emerging is of similar importance to TJ returning? It all seemed to come together around the same time and the team is much different as a result.  

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

it was a rough time in this schedule. I didn't know if KP was going to get the start and if he did how would it go with this team as they were playing at the time. How times changed, and now we even ran on the Ravens of all things. THAT was a shock more than anything so far.  The schedule was tough early on as well, maybe the league  could spread out the tougher opponents on schedules instead in the future.  

Would you say the OL improving and KP emerging is of similar importance to TJ returning? It all seemed to come together around the same time and the team is much different as a result.  

I think it’s a solid mix of everything.  Schedule easier, Najee healthy, Watt healthy, Kenny starting, oline improving.