2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

8 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Just shows how close we were this year seeing a Jaguars team who were nowhere near as good as us at the middle of the year but have improved and hit a hot patch and are now going head to head with KC in Asrowhead. 

I mean we showed how good we can be against BUF. And that was in spite of Wilson and White. We aren’t far off if we have a QB

34 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Just shows how close we were this year seeing a Jaguars team who were nowhere near as good as us at the middle of the year but have improved and hit a hot patch and are now going head to head with KC in Asrowhead. 

I personally liked how they handled business. They took their struggles as a team and then when they got hot they rode the wave. We had far too many guys worried about themselves. 

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Rodgers, Carr, Brady, Jimmy G, Brissett, Tannehill, Winston, Mayfield, Darnold, Wentz, Rush, Bridgewater, Dalton, Minshew

Rodgers, Carr, Jimmy G would cost us, arm & leg maybe. Brissett, the rest we want. no part of at all. You can thank Zach Willson for all our problems.

8 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I mean we showed how good we can be against BUF. And that was in spite of Wilson and White. We aren’t far off if we have a QB

Yeah absolutely. We also win that game at their place if White doesn’t get hurt and Joe then commits the turnover.

Would/Could/Should but it’s unfathomable watching these playoffs and us not being in them after starting 7-4.  

7 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I personally liked how they handled business. They took their struggles as a team and then when they got hot they rode the wave. We had far too many guys worried about themselves. 

Yeah got to give them their due. Obviously they are in a ****e division which helps massively compared to ours but they came on strong and rode the hot hand. 

Next year we will be going against a top team in the NFL (Bills) plus the Patriots who are always there or their abouts and then the Dolphins who with their talent can beat anyone if healthy.
As much as we’ve loved the influx of talent through the draft and all that good stuff JD needs another monster offseason just to keep pace with our division nevermind overtake.