TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

8 hours ago, pwny said:

I’m cursed at QB. 

How do you have that stacked of a roster and a 1-2 record? I didn't realize how ridiculous your team is. Dayummmmmmm. You must be unlucky as hell. xD

In an unrelated note, anyone have a TE to trade?

52 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

How do you have that stacked of a roster and a 1-2 record? I didn't realize how ridiculous your team is. Dayummmmmmm. You must be unlucky as hell. xD

In an unrelated note, anyone have a TE to trade?

I’m about to be 1-3 too...

Fleaflicker measures luck of matchups. In the history of the league, Week 2 and 3 this year are two of the three unluckiest weeks I’ve had the 6 years we’ve been around. While this week probably won’t hit that high on the luck scale, my team could have dropped 175 points if I started the right players. 

It’s very frustrating. I could easily be on my way to the #1 seed with less awful luck, but now I’m seriously concerned I won’t even make the playoffs. 

10 hours ago, pwny said:

I’m about to be 1-3 too...

Fleaflicker measures luck of matchups. In the history of the league, Week 2 and 3 this year are two of the three unluckiest weeks I’ve had the 6 years we’ve been around. While this week probably won’t hit that high on the luck scale, my team could have dropped 175 points if I started the right players. 

It’s very frustrating. I could easily be on my way to the #1 seed with less awful luck, but now I’m seriously concerned I won’t even make the playoffs. 

You might pull out the win with Manny Sanders.

The IR roster spot wasn’t working correctly, so I have fixed it. As explained in OP and when we instituted the rule, the player must be on the Injured Reserve to make use of the roster spot. Players who are designated to return are allowed to be in the spot.

You may need to alter your roster as a result.

• 2 weeks later...

Leading scoring team in the league still.

I’m 4-4 and 2 games out of the last playoff spot.

Also for this week, literally every single player on my bench is either on IR, ruled out, or on a bye. The only option I have this week is which defense to start.