TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

21 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Is the draft over yet? Can we sign FA?

Draft is completed. You may begin picking up Free Agents now (well as of 9 hours ago?).

Please make sure you don’t take someone who was drafted and just hasn’t been added to a team yet. Otherwise, no restrictions are in place until the waiver system starts on Thursday.

On 9/3/2018 at 9:10 AM, Dome said:

@pwny if a player starts the season on taxi squad and you move them to your roster, they cannot go back to the taxi squad, right? Who can go to your taxi squad after that, just FAs? Or could you trade for a new player to put on your squad? Or another player on your roster that hasn't been on the taxi squad yet? 

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a curious fella. 

Not sure this was (publicly) clarified. My understanding while you were polling the league was the taxi squad will be for rookies and they were ineligible after being activated. Is this still the case? Can I taxi a previously eligible rookie, (e.g, if Gmen cuts Saquon predicting a Brandon Jacobs comeback) or a non-rookie who has never been rostered?  

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, UofMfan909 said:
On 9/3/2018 at 8:10 AM, Dome said:

@pwny if a player starts the season on taxi squad and you move them to your roster, they cannot go back to the taxi squad, right? Who can go to your taxi squad after that, just FAs? Or could you trade for a new player to put on your squad? Or another player on your roster that hasn't been on the taxi squad yet? 

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a curious fella. 

Not sure this was (publicly) clarified. My understanding while you were polling the league was the taxi squad will be for rookies and they were ineligible after being activated. Is this still the case? Can I taxi a previously eligible rookie, (e.g, if Gmen cuts Saquon predicting a Brandon Jacobs comeback) or a non-rookie who has never been rostered?  

I didn't see this when @Dome asked.

Let's keep it to players who are rookies or sophomores who haven't been started in this league.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm probably going to spend another season trying to guess which of Dalton and Bortles is going to have a better game. A bad guess in the playoffs on that (and not swapping out a player who didn't play) cost me a shot at the title last year. Hopefully that's not the case this year.

Though I should have a little more leeway with Zeke not being suspended for a playoff game.