TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

17 minutes ago, ravens_rool28 said:

Tyrell Williams is a solid pick. Should be the #2 behind KA to start the season and could definitely see him outplaying Mike Williams.

In a non-PPR league I really want to load up on guys like him. Definitely a week-winner type when he goes off for 170 yards and 2 TD's. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

I trade: RB Tarik Cohen & 4.15

@Bigbear72 trades: QB Jimmy Garoppolo & 3.10

Damn, I was thinking about Cohen when I saw your post but wasn't going to match that kind of offer. 

If anyone else has a surplus of younger RBs let me know. Willing to move just about anyone on my roster aside from Kamara to get one. 

I'm willing to trade both of my 4th rounders and my 5th rounder for future picks. I only have one roster spot left and I'll just fill that after the draft. I'm going to be going away for the weekend for a bachelor party so I don't want to hold things up if the picks get to me because I won't be checking my phone 

3 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Oops.  I did...lol.  I'm in like 4000 leagues.  Nevermind then.  Nothing to see here.

I feel ya, I have to keep a separate spreadsheet for all of my leagues so I don't lose track of anything. Takes a while to set up but makes everything so much easier once it's all set up.