TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

I wish there was a Google Doc or something to keep up with everything.  It's kinda confusing with nothing being track.  

I've done a very terrible job at this and I apologize. Lots going on with settling in on my move and everything. 

However, ask and ye shall receive.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19HO0OA1nejNg8lLaVT9CABiVQnX4qGyah6jSA9CLq6g/edit?usp=sharing

Updated, and is editable by others. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pwny said:

I've done a very terrible job at this and I apologize. Lots going on with settling in on my move and everything. 

However, ask and ye shall receive.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19HO0OA1nejNg8lLaVT9CABiVQnX4qGyah6jSA9CLq6g/edit?usp=sharing

Updated, and is editable by others. 

Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, Sauce Castillo said:

been a couple of days since the last pick. This is painful 

I can tell you from experience this is happens every year. People are busy. We'll get through it. We have about 32 picks left and 16 days to do it.

Besides, if we get through four rounds and not five, is that really going to bother anyone?

40 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

I can tell you from experience this is happens every year. People are busy. We'll get through it. We have about 32 picks left and 16 days to do it.

Besides, if we get through four rounds and not five, is that really going to bother anyone?

Fair enough....I'm an online live drafter. Not used to this

I guess my sense of urgency is taken up a notch because I barely have a team lol

Edited by Sauce Castillo

2 hours ago, husker_vikes3 said:

I mean...I need to add a kicker with my 5th rounder so it's kinda important for my team if I want to field a legal lineup. If it gets that slow I'm sure I would be fine to just add a kicker though. We definitely go through this every year though. Most people pick quickly but a few people get busy or something weird happens (like getting locked out of your account for no real reason) and it delays the draft. 

11 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

I mean...I need to add a kicker with my 5th rounder so it's kinda important for my team if I want to field a legal lineup. If it gets that slow I'm sure I would be fine to just add a kicker though. We definitely go through this every year though. Most people pick quickly but a few people get busy or something weird happens (like getting locked out of your account for no real reason) and it delays the draft. 

Yeah, that was kind of my point. Free agency/waivers exist.

Wasn't there one year that we didn't finish the last two rounds?

Maybe we should implement some sort of skip after x days OTC. I don't think that averaging 2 picks/day is going to be tough since it seems like for the most part we do 5-6 a day or 0, but we should at least try to minimize the bottleneck spots. 

I would say something like 48 hours is fair to be skipped at this point. It's getting late in the draft and closer to the start of the season so the impact is less than missing one of your early picks. I don't think I would've had a place to complain if I were skipped last round after a couple of days and we've almost had a full round go through since then. 

Edited by UofMfan909

2 hours ago, UofMfan909 said:

Maybe we should implement some sort of skip after x days OTC. I don't think that averaging 2 picks/day is going to be tough since it seems like for the most part we do 5-6 a day or 0, but we should at least try to minimize the bottleneck spots. 

I would say something like 48 hours is fair to be skipped at this point. It's getting late in the draft and closer to the start of the season so the impact is less than missing one of your early picks. I don't think I would've had a place to complain if I were skipped last round after a couple of days and we've almost had a full round go through since then. 

I'd be down for this.

6 hours ago, UofMfan909 said:

I'm fine with this. And fine with you making your pick ahead of @bakera15now if you would like.