TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

FYI, I think that there's a decent chance I end up locked out of this account for a while. Can't get a login successful on my phone (no clue on password and haven't been able to guess without locking account), and at some point I'm bound to lose my saved login on my laptop. Haven't had access to my registered email since like 2009. 

If that happens, I'll try to post something on the fleaficker chat until I get it straightened out to not slow down picks. 

On the other hand, if anyone has any good solutions to this stupid problem, let me know. 

1 minute ago, UofMfan909 said:

FYI, I think that there's a decent chance I end up locked out of this account for a while. Can't get a login successful on my phone (no clue on password and haven't been able to guess without locking account), and at some point I'm bound to lose my saved login on my laptop. Haven't had access to my registered email since like 2009. 

If that happens, I'll try to post something on the fleaficker chat until I get it straightened out to not slow down picks. 

On the other hand, if anyone has any good solutions to this stupid problem, let me know. 

Which browser are you using?

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Although I had no idea that was a thing, I don't have the password saved to Chrome, I'm just still logged in from whenever I last put in my account info. 

I think that I had something weird happen when we migrated to the new forum, because I remember getting locked out of my account for a while. Not sure how else I'd end up with a random password. I'll figure something out. 

59 minutes ago, UofMfan909 said:

Although I had no idea that was a thing, I don't have the password saved to Chrome, I'm just still logged in from whenever I last put in my account info. 

I think that I had something weird happen when we migrated to the new forum, because I remember getting locked out of my account for a while. Not sure how else I'd end up with a random password. I'll figure something out. 

That is definitely peculiar. Because the new forum passwords were supposed to be sent to your email address associated with the account...

12 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

I just saw that the keeper limit on Fleaflicker was changed to 10 instead of 20.  Is this new or some sort of glitch?

Your entire roster carries over from season to season and you never have to actually set your keepers. I make sure everything carries over season to season.

However because the keeper totals and roster limits are the same, anyone who sets all their keepers doesn’t have any draft picks generated for them in FleaFlicker, because they have no roster slots to fill. I dropped the keeper level in FleaFlicker so that it would show everyone with missing roster slots and generate the draft order properly. Dropped it down to ten simply in case someone had traded for multiple picks, so that all the picks would generate properly.

In short, ignore everything that changed. And you don’t have to actually set your keepers, they’ll automatically carry over.

21 hours ago, pwny said:

That is definitely peculiar. Because the new forum passwords were supposed to be sent to your email address associated with the account...

Even more peculiar, I just looked through my post history on this forum and the first post that I had was a year ago today saying that I had just gotten into my account after being locked out from the forum switch. 

EDIT: The plot thickens. Found this in my email from last year. 

Hi,

This is a private message from Fleaflicker user "RothOfKhan":
----------
Reactivated
Hey, Webby said he reactivated your account over the weekend. You'll have to PM him about getting the beta when you get back on.

I am pretty sure that what happened was I tried to update my email in July '17 because invites to the beta for the new forum were being sent by email. Then I was locked out of my account because you need(ed) to confirm your email change with the old account. Then, when it got reactivated, Webby probably emailed me a temporary password to get on the beta that I never updated. Now I can't access archived PM inbox. 

I'm realizing that this is a weird venue to be rambling on, but for some reason I feel like this is moderately interesting. There's the closure. 

Edited by UofMfan909