Wildcard Weekend GDT Dolphins @ Bills: Squish the Fish again!

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Got the W but Josh has to be better with ball security. He still struggles making basic reads and taking profits. We aren’t winning next week unless he stops playing hero ball.

Why is that your avatar?

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The score would suggest otherwise but the defense played really well I thought. Couple drops on deep passes helped for sure.

Elam look great. Boogie showed up. 

Allen, the OL and Dorsey all left so much to be desired today after that first quarter 

Pretty much.. This was a ugly dub, but still a dub.

Were gonna need more pressure on Mahomes and Burrow 

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The score would suggest otherwise but the defense played really well I thought. Couple drops on deep passes helped for sure.

Elam look great. Boogie showed up. 

Allen, the OL and Dorsey all left so much to be desired today after that first quarter 

I agree that the defense was good. Turnovers and sloppy play on offense was the only way the Dolphins had a chance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

That first Allen INT and the fumble to start the second half Gave Miami all the life they needed 

Hopefully one positive besides winning of course  is that Shakir is deserving of getting the 3rd most reps at WR. I don’t think Dorsey and McDermott can keep this guy on the bench anymore. Time to take the training wheels off finally.

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfaninptown said:

Hopefully one positive besides winning of course  is that Shakir is deserving of getting the 3rd most reps at WR. I don’t think Dorsey and McDermott can keep this guy on the bench anymore. Time to take the training wheels off finally.

Yeah I really hope he keeps getting reps. If McKenzie is back I assume We don’t fall up Brown