Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

6 hours ago, rackcs said:

I can at least confirm that sanchez's character does originate from 2300 like the one he claims

Quick question:

How does that power benefit anyone but scum?

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Orca

Im inclined to believe rack's claim.

I think I believe his claim as well to an extent…and how does comparing time periods help anyone but scum?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Quick question:

How does that power benefit anyone but scum?

I think I believe his claim as well to an extent…and how does comparing time periods help anyone but scum?

To check fake claims is how I was trying to use it and why I was trying to keep it secret for so long. Not sure how seeing time period origins does help scum.

31 minutes ago, rackcs said:

To check fake claims is how I was trying to use it and why I was trying to keep it secret for so long. Not sure how seeing time period origins does help scum.

I'm not sure how that helps Town though. Essentially you can see who has reached an Origin Bonus or not based off of that ability...which means I'm not sure how that fits into an Earth alignment.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m starting to doubt

Starting to doubt which part?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure how that helps Town though. Essentially you can see who has reached an Origin Bonus or not based off of that ability...which means I'm not sure how that fits into an Earth alignment.

No because only my origin bonus tells me what their time period of origin is. My main move just tells me if the two players are from the same period or not. So it wouldn't tell me who has their origin bonus except my origin bonus move. 

The way I've been playing my move is for late game scenarios when we have multiple claims out where I can fact check for fake claims. So if two players have a claim out that are from the same time period but my result says they're not from the same time period, I can call that out.

I understand why people are suspicious of me after the ksj thing. But I'll just say that I have defended scum many times over the years but it's almost always because I'm bad town and probably never or close to never because I'm their scum mate. When I'm scum I don't rock the boat and I lay low and I will bus a teammate no matter what.

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No because only my origin bonus tells me what their time period of origin is. My main move just tells me if the two players are from the same period or not. So it wouldn't tell me who has their origin bonus except my origin bonus move. 

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The way I've been playing my move is for late game scenarios when we have multiple claims out where I can fact check for fake claims. So if two players have a claim out that are from the same time period but my result says they're not from the same time period, I can call that out.

TBH I'd believe you more if you claimed INDY. In a Nacho game, he pretty much always gives scum a lot of fake claims. 

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I understand why people are suspicious of me after the ksj thing. But I'll just say that I have defended scum many times over the years but it's almost always because I'm bad town and probably never or close to never because I'm their scum mate. When I'm scum I don't rock the boat and I lay low and I will bus a teammate no matter what.

I think your best argument so far is that "Scum Rack wouldn't do that", which on a meta standpoint I'd agree. Scum Rack busses, plays it safe, etc.

The ability on the other hand...that's tough for me to get past.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That Orca is the guy 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

TBH I'd believe you more if you claimed INDY. In a Nacho game, he pretty much always gives scum a lot of fake claims. 

I think your best argument so far is that "Scum Rack wouldn't do that", which on a meta standpoint I'd agree. Scum Rack busses, plays it safe, etc.

The ability on the other hand...that's tough for me to get past.

Yes, that's my point. My role is designed to potentially counter those fake claims. If they use a fake that doesn't align with their time of origin, I could potentially catch them.