Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes, that's my point. My role is designed to potentially counter those fake claims. If they use a fake that doesn't align with their time of origin, I could potentially catch them.

Right, and I'm saying that I can definitely see Nacho in a thorough game setup giving scum fake claims that fit within the time period of their character.

As for my hangup with this being a scum ability, for example:

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Daboyle was:

Mother Brain
Origin: 2300 AD (Future)
xNQLRgM.png
"We robots will create a new order... a nation of steel, and pure logic. A true paradise!" - Mother Brain

You are aligned with Lavos: Navigate the game to 1999 AD and ensure Lavos survives that day (see your factional knowledge), or eliminate enough players that your faction matches or outnumbers all other living players.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• Gate Scan: Once per game, specify a time period to receive a report of all living players originating from that time period.

I'm going to lookup what Malf claimed:

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Queen Zeal
Origin: 12,000 BC (Antiquity)
zwirU5e.png
"We shall live forever with Lavos, who devours this planet even as he sleeps." - Queen Zeal

You are aligned with Lavos: Navigate the game to 1999 AD and ensure Lavos survives that day (see your factional knowledge), or eliminate enough players that your faction matches or outnumbers all other living players.

So, Malf's fake claim was someone from his own time period, 12,000 BC

On 1/13/2023 at 1:12 AM, Malfatron said:

I'm Gaspar. 12,000 BC (Antiquity)

My Memories of Crono power that I lost is an active ability that I specifically had to use on Crono's dead body to revive him

Since Dome was janitored right away before I got to use that power, I know hes not Crono

I bet scum got their hands on that power.

I would give away more on the thing that's going on here, but real Crono needs to stay hidden

Well that is what it is. That's just how I've been playing it and how I saw my ability to be most useful. I don't really think there's anything more I can say or do about my role to convince you so if you're unconvinced then I understand and time will tell.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Why would you not motivate the watcher and explore votes instead? 

I'm guessing he can only target someone once.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I understand why people are suspicious of me after the ksj thing. But I'll just say that I have defended scum many times over the years but it's almost always because I'm bad town and probably never or close to never because I'm their scum mate. When I'm scum I don't rock the boat and I lay low and I will bus a teammate no matter what.

So, the wifom defense?

Morning all

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@RandyMossIsBoss why the attempt on Rack?

Thought he was scum so tried to kill him. Figured there was a chance his teammates would see him as vulnerable and protect him, so liked my odds of killing scum.

Sanchez is cleared. Robo is certainly in this game and nobody countered his claim. No holes in what he’s told us about his moves. Sanchez vouched that racks was telling truth about his N5 target, so I’m inclined to believe racks’ post about his moves thus far, at least any parts that don’t involve dead players who can’t speak up. Now only question is whether that is the ability of scum.