WEEK 12 MNF IN BALTIMORE!

paraven

I would like someone to take on the coaches view and then see, how many open receivers Flacco misses. Might give us a better understanding of why this offense doesn't put up more than 100 yards of passing offense per half, where 50 of them comes on dump offs to runningbacks and tight ends.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

I would like someone to take on the coaches view and then see, how many open receivers Flacco misses. Might give us a better understanding of why this offense doesn't put up more than 100 yards of passing offense per half, where 50 of them comes on dump offs to runningbacks and tight ends.

If you subscribe to NFL game pass you get game film to watch, which shows multiple angles of every play.. You can see a lot, and how our WRs are always covered

Just now, paraven said:

If you subscribe to NFL game pass you get game film to watch, which shows multiple angles of every play.. You can see a lot, and how our WRs are always covered

have the game pass, but not enough time to watch it (or a GF who understands the importance of the NFL. She has a night shift, which is the only reason I can watch the game)

Archived