Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I'll see if I can't work something out today that shows how many valid contracts are showing up in the award processing sheet without giving away too much info.

This way you at least know if the bids are being received and valid.

Ghostnote has been idle.  previewing that full scaled information would be helpful.  I dare you.

Normally see a few late trades before round one. I wonder if there is a blockbuster being lined up.

as for free agency I am going through that stage where I tell myself not to overpay as no one else is bidding. No doubt before paying more for the same player in round 2 after missing out on my round 1 bids.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Finally have the time to start looking at where things went wrong with the APY value generator, for lack of a better term.

Is in the past I did past 3 years of stats and would take the highest value of those 3 seasons.  This year I just used this past season to generate the grades.  This and profootball focus has made it virtually impossible to collect bulk data, so it missed several names when I did the pull.

Guaranteed to have it figured out for next season.

Would it be easier to do away with the APY and just let folks bid what they think is appropriate for said players??

Just a thought, may make it easier on yourself...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DTMW78 said:

Would it be easier to do away with the APY and just let folks bid what they think is appropriate for said players??

Just a thought, may make it easier on yourself...

I think there has to be some sort of apy as there are more players than bids and you will get some players snapped for vets minimum.

• Like 1