Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Getting closer to deadline.  Please, please, please make sure you are in the green for the 2023 season otherwise none of you bids will be counted.  So again with sugar on top make sure you are in the green for this year or you're in for a crap first round of bidding.

That is all well that and good luck and you better double check your bids and change them a dozen more times...haha.

Team GM Tags

Buffalo Bills -@downundermike

@Iggles25

Thinking after this round of FA there is going to be a dump of talent going right back into the FA pool.  At least that's what I'm hoping for.

For a team that had a top 5 cap starting out I really haven't been able to do as much as I wanted.

That Jones contract needed to get done though.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No system is perfect. Just like in real free agency, you need to prioritize who you are spending your time with and negotiate with. While you are negotiating with 1 player, another team is negotiating with another. Teams don’t have the man power to negotiate with every player even if they have the cap space. 

ffmd shark tank and it's rage bidding.  I'll take this any day of the week.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Daniel Jones really impressed me this year.  Coaching staff and new front office has this team pointed in the right direction for once in several years.

I'd probably just tag him, if he makes another leap, then I'd consider extending him. Based on Daboll's past and the way DJ played last year I think he definitely has room to grow. I just wouldn't commit to him long term yet, get him some more WR help and see if he can jump into that top 12-15 QB conversation.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thoughts on my tagging and extending Daniel Jones contract.

I keep waiting for them to say they've extended his contract irl.

Did you see the report today Mike (maybe last night), that Jones' agents are seeking possibly up to $45M/year?? Lot of debate at that value.