Divisional Round - Bills

THE DUKE

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

but who is hiring Lou as their head coach

I don’t think it’s happening this cycle. The complete lack of interest is very telling. There just isn’t a lot of market for a 60+ year old first time defensive-minded HC. The league is evolving the opposite way.

12 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I don’t think it’s happening this cycle. The complete lack of interest is very telling. There just isn’t a lot of market for a 60+ year old first time defensive-minded HC. The league is evolving the opposite way.

I'm very ok with this

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

Seriously, I don't want to see it, but who is hiring Lou as their head coach. It's a shame if he doesn't get a shot this year.

Can't believe how dominant that was with no turnovers and Jackson Carman at tackle. What a difference being able to prepare for that made. 

Happy Amazon GIF by NFL On Prime Video

I still haven't even heard his name come up.  Which is fine with me.  Callahan either has or will interview with Indy, buty there's like a dozen candidates in the running for that one.

49 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Man, how well did Carman play today? Who saw that coming? Guy was bullying people in the run game. One play in particular stands out in which he took another player (Tremaine Edmunds) to the bus in back to back weeks. 

The whole OL deserves a shoutout. They did their job and then some today. Dominating performance.

He was always a good run blocker, but the pass blocking was lacking. Feel pretty good that he didn't hurt us in the passing game today.

51 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

That's foolish. He's got a lot of potential as a leader. Works for us, but it's foolish.

9 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there definitely wasn't a way to buy tickets for a hypothetical AFC championship game in Cincinnati prior to the chiefs Jags game? I know there was a link, but not available until after the game today.

Incorrect.  They go on sale two weeks in advance, but then get instant refunds.  I got my link to buy extras last week.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Incorrect.  They go on sale two weeks in advance, but then get instant refunds.  I got my link to buy extras last week.

Ok. Thanks for that. I actually tried to buy some last week, the link said it wasn't live until 6 on Sunday.

I think the NFL prompting the sales of those tickets is a bad sign. Putting conference championship games at neutral fields consistently is an awful idea, and I think that's exactly what the NFL wants. Gross.

28 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Ok. Thanks for that. I actually tried to buy some last week, the link said it wasn't live until 6 on Sunday.

I think the NFL prompting the sales of those tickets is a bad sign. Putting conference championship games at neutral fields consistently is an awful idea, and I think that's exactly what the NFL wants. Gross.

The link for season ticket holders goes live a couple of days sooner, which is why they asll get gobbled up in advance.  I tried to get taylor Swift tickets to turn a profit and they were long gone when I got the code.