TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Slash has never been a "friend" of the Foot Clan either.

ask the host then, I can't comment on lore - i just know what my role pm says.

although, again, the wiki link I provided earlier that appears to be the same as my role pm's image says he's affiliated with the foot clan... and frankly, the fact you apparently don't believe my claim but are unwilling to vote me speaks volumes.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ask the host then, I can't comment on lore - i just know what my role pm says.

although, again, the wiki link I provided earlier that appears to be the same as my role pm's image says he's affiliated with the foot clan... and frankly, the fact you apparently don't believe my claim but are unwilling to vote me speaks volumes.

No, it doesn't. It says nothing at all.

@wolfeyestrk @Daboyle @kingseanjohn @The Orca

What do you all make of this? 

I’ll have some time in like 2 hours to really read through, but I really don’t want to do it alone. Please give me some counsel 

I think we’re just deciding here between Dome (roleblocker) or Nacho (either vengeful or purposefully getting away from a dome lynch) or Rag (take away the second kill but risk him living and losing) 

Edited by Whicker

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No, it doesn't. It says nothing at all.

To put it another way, I cannot fathom why a town player would refuse to vote for a player they think is scum and a confirmed serial killer who has done nothing but murder town at every opportunity. Or one who thinks putting the game in the hands of that serial killer in a 1-1-1 threeway on the final day is a better option than having the game completely in town's hands by eliminating him.

Brief thoughts before I have to go again:

Dome seems truly safe. It’s basically impossible for him to not to be scum. We don’t lose but we could potentially lose two town. Upside is we’ll know for absolute certain how much Ragnarok actually cares about town winning. 

Ragnarok is less safe because if he is unkillable then we just lose outright. But if he does get lynched we essentially win (or lose miserably if I’m wrong about the town group but doubtful at this point unless it’s Daboyle)

Nacho I’m actually thinking is not the best lynch but idk I may change my read upon closer examination 

Just now, Whicker said:

Dome seems truly safe. It’s basically impossible for him to not to be scum. We don’t lose but we could potentially lose two town. Upside is we’ll know for absolute certain how much Ragnarok actually cares about town winning. 

Once again, all in favor of lynching Dome. I think he's for certain scum and there's very little negatives to voting him off

I lowkey think all this arguing between Nacho and Blue is distracting for some reason

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ragnarok is less safe because if he is unkillable then we just lose outright. But if he does get lynched we essentially win (or lose miserably if I’m wrong about the town group but doubtful at this point unless it’s Daboyle)

Nacho I’m actually thinking is not the best lynch but idk I may change my read upon closer examination 

bro we really do need to eliminate Ragnarok.

i've seen his abilities and he's still lying about them - which means there's a reason he's lying. if you think I'm lying about my invest, fine, lynch me. if you think I'm telling the truth, lynch him. If you aren't sure, just lynch me and win either way. I put forth this option specifically because I felt it would give us autowin and be something you'd be open to even if you don't completely believe me.

Look at the extent Blue and Ragnarok are vehemently resisting my lynch and ask yourself why they'd be doing this as town. They're trying to prevent Ragnarok from being eliminated at all costs (and even pushing a player who potentially could RB him). Why would they be so violently opposed? Their perspective is one that knows I am who I say I am, and afraid that my plan will make it harder for them to win.

10 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Once again, all in favor of lynching Dome. I think he's for certain scum and there's very little negatives to voting him off

I lowkey think all this arguing between Nacho and Blue is distracting for some reason

sure it's probably safe. but if you want to use my ability to eliminate all 4 possible mafia suspects & the serial killer it really needs to be done today. i explained earlier why this may not be possible tomorrow - i'd be happy to quote it for you if our bickering caused you to miss it.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

at the end of the day, choosing to not vote for a result that would eliminate Ragnarok is a vote that you trust that him and his claim that his interests align with ours.

I'm not sure how anyone can honestly say that by any stretch, even without the knowledge of my invest that clearly establishes he's lying.

I agree this is the downside to voting Dome 

32 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@wolfeyestrk @Daboyle @kingseanjohn @The Orca

What do you all make of this? 

I’ll have some time in like 2 hours to really read through, but I really don’t want to do it alone. Please give me some counsel 

I think we’re just deciding here between Dome (roleblocker) or Nacho (either vengeful or purposefully getting away from a dome lynch) or Rag (take away the second kill but risk him living and losing) 

Whole thing feels like Wifom and I can't keep track I'm sorry I'm going to vote off who I think is scum and I'll do that closer to after I get off work