turtle28

Things other than Redskins

On 11/5/2018 at 9:26 PM, Slappy Mc said:

So, the Saints who are fairly set at WR are bringing in Brandon Marshall and Dez Bryant for workouts...

This must be what successful teams do.

*edit link*

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000985009/article/dez-bryant-brandon-marshall-working-out-for-saints

Cam Merrideth was put on IR bc of a knee issue and he’s having arthroscopic surgery - probably on his surgically repaired knee.

That’s probably why they signed him, but I agree he’s they’re 3rd best WR at best. He shouldn’t start over Tre’Quan Smirh who burned us.. twice!

Apparently the Saints fear that Dez tore his achillies in practice today. Sucks for him if true.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:21 PM, MKnight82 said:

The production house thought of it as a horror film, but the director changed it up because he realized it would be better as a comedy (in no small part to Jim Carrey as well).

"It’s a great example of really fighting for your vision in a film. We changed it from a horror film into a comedy. It was originally conceived as being a horror film. That was a real battle. New Line wanted a new kind of Freddy movie."

Russell went on to say how he was confused that New Line couldn't see the blatant similarities between the Mask and their own #FreddyKreuger:

"By coincidence, I had seen the same original Mask comic they ended up buying, and I thought, ‘That’s really cool, but it’s too derivative of Freddy Krueger.’ It really was. He would put on the mask and kill people. And have one-liners. It was a really cool, splatterpunk, black and white comic. They’ve redone the comics to be more like my movie, but the original comics were really cool, dark and scary. But I knew, as a film, it would be very reminiscent of Freddy Krueger.”

On 11/7/2018 at 12:04 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Dez Bryant signed with the Saints. They still have to play the Eagles. It sucks that we sit on our hands when injuries happen and “try” the next man up thing and it never works.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000985481/article/saints-signing-wr-dez-bryant-to-oneyear-deal

Realize there's disappointment for not going after a WR like Bryant, but:

1.  @lavar703 was right - he wouldn't get the ball
  2. Since he apparently tore his Achilles tendon, it's not like the Saints got anything out of him either.

22 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Keep our season in perspective. You know what’s important and fun? 

Phuket

Phuket.jpg?363b58

Second to the left, all day everyday and all night too!

5 hours ago, Woz said:

Realize there's disappointment for not going after a WR like Bryant, but:

1.  @lavar703 was right - he wouldn't get the ball
  2. Since he apparently tore his Achilles tendon, it's not like the Saints got anything out of him either.

There’s also the fact that Bryant is a shell of his former pro bowl self from 4 and 5 years ago. He’s past his prime. He never got that much separation but because Romo ran around like a chicken when his head cut off most of the time WRs couldn’t cover Dez that long. Romo and Dez played back yard football almost every play. 

He wasn’t the same type of player w/o Romo.

I had no idea Dwayne Haskins was the dbag who committed to Maryland and then de-committed and tried to get the other recruits to de-commit and go with him. 

This just in... Dwayne Haskins is a man child and OSU’s defense sucks hard!

Also, McFarland from UMD is a manchild and is a Future first round pick or second round pick in the 2020 draft.

45 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I had no idea Dwayne Haskins was the dbag who committed to Maryland and then de-committed and tried to get the other recruits to de-commit and go with him. 

Yeah, wish he hadn’t done that, but I can’t complain too much. He’s been awesome at OSU this year and we probably don’t beat Michigan last year without him.

Edited by turtle28

29 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Dang @Jeezy Fanatic what happened to our squads? I hate watching this game knowing what it is.

We suck. 

39 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, wish he hadn’t done that, but I can’t complain too much. He’s been awesome at OSU this year and we probably don’t beat Michigan last year without him.

I’m totally okay with a kid changing his mind and wanting to go to another school. What he did was different. He rubbed it in Maryland’s face after the fact. 

30 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I’m totally okay with a kid changing his mind and wanting to go to another school. What he did was different. He rubbed it in Maryland’s face after the fact. 

Don’t care and if he had chose Vt and you all were 10-1 with a chance to go to 11-1 next week and then your conference championship and the College football playoff, I don’t think you’d care either.

He didn’t even do anything illegal, it doesn’t happen often but other players have done similar things to what he’s did.

I mean VT fans are ones to talk considering Mike & Marcus Vick.

Edited by turtle28