Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

5 hours ago, Woz said:

Realize there's disappointment for not going after a WR like Bryant, but:

1.  @lavar703 was right - he wouldn't get the ball
  2. Since he apparently tore his Achilles tendon, it's not like the Saints got anything out of him either.

There’s also the fact that Bryant is a shell of his former pro bowl self from 4 and 5 years ago. He’s past his prime. He never got that much separation but because Romo ran around like a chicken when his head cut off most of the time WRs couldn’t cover Dez that long. Romo and Dez played back yard football almost every play. 

He wasn’t the same type of player w/o Romo.

45 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I had no idea Dwayne Haskins was the dbag who committed to Maryland and then de-committed and tried to get the other recruits to de-commit and go with him. 

Yeah, wish he hadn’t done that, but I can’t complain too much. He’s been awesome at OSU this year and we probably don’t beat Michigan last year without him.

Edited by turtle28

39 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, wish he hadn’t done that, but I can’t complain too much. He’s been awesome at OSU this year and we probably don’t beat Michigan last year without him.

I’m totally okay with a kid changing his mind and wanting to go to another school. What he did was different. He rubbed it in Maryland’s face after the fact. 

30 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I’m totally okay with a kid changing his mind and wanting to go to another school. What he did was different. He rubbed it in Maryland’s face after the fact. 

Don’t care and if he had chose Vt and you all were 10-1 with a chance to go to 11-1 next week and then your conference championship and the College football playoff, I don’t think you’d care either.

He didn’t even do anything illegal, it doesn’t happen often but other players have done similar things to what he’s did.

I mean VT fans are ones to talk considering Mike & Marcus Vick.

Edited by turtle28

58 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Don’t care and if he had chose Vt and you all were 10-1 with a chance to go to 11-1 next week and then your conference championship and the College football playoff, I don’t think you’d care either.

He didn’t even do anything illegal, it doesn’t happen often but other players have done similar things to what he’s did.

Actually, I’d still care. Winning isn’t everything and when Marcus Vick stomped on Dumervill I wanted him gone. Hated him after that. My morals mean more to me than a winning team. You wouldn’t understand that though being an Ohio State fan. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Actually, I’d still care. Winning isn’t everything and when Marcus Vick stomped on Dumervill I wanted him gone. Hated him after that. My morals mean more to me than a winning team. You wouldn’t understand that though being an Ohio State fan. 

Wow! Whatever dude

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Haha I mean you really wanna do a back and forth with what urban Meyer turned a blind eye to? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Haha I mean you really wanna do a back and forth with what urban Meyer turned a blind eye to? 

What Meyer turned a blind eye to is indefensible, but at the same time he wasn’t killing anything...

And this is coming from a guy who always liked Mike Vick, and was envious of him at VA Tech as he ripped my heart out at Mountaineer field several times and in the pros as he did the same at Fed Ex field.

Unlike many, I wanted to sign him after he served his time and if we had, we probably would’ve won some more games from 09-13 and we still could’ve drafted either Russell Wilson or Kirk in that 2012 draft to develop behind Vick.

Edited by turtle28

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

What Meyer turned a blind eye to is indefensible, but at the same time he wasn’t killing anything...

And this is coming from a guy who always liked Mike Vick, and was envious of him at VA Tech as he ripped my heart out at Mountaineer field several times and in the pros as he did the same at Fed Ex field.

Unlike many, I wanted to sign him after he served his time and if we had, we probably would’ve won some more games from 09-13 and we still could’ve drafted either Russell Wilson or Kirk in that 2012 draft to develop behind Vick.

Michael Vick didn’t kill dogs while attending Va Tech. That act literally had nothing to do with the school and they removed his number from everything until later down the line when he became a much better person and paid his debt to society.