Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You scumslipped.

Daboyle usually rarely gives extra info out.

So is isnt going to tell you that you blocked a hit on yourself. Thats just a narrative you want to create

Things will become clear. I can't scum slip as town batman, but thanks for making more stuff up lol

As I said all things will be clear in the end. Some things I don't want mafia knowing, but I won't go silent 

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dome knows better, when I'm gone someone push him after Wolf/Malf. Couple games ago he was the uncounterclaimed main town guy and cried when he was the leading vote getter...and is trying to lynch me now. Such a scummy shift for him 

I reckon you’re taking some creative liberties here… but I’ll hear ya out. Which game?

Just now, The Orca said:

Chrono...you were Crono i believe 

Oh, I wasn’t crying cause i was the main guy 

I was crying cause I survive a lynch, and nacho don’t let scum survive lynches in his game far as I know, I reckon it’s never happened  

see, I knew you was leaving stuff out 

Also, i doubt daboyle would even make a power(s) like that.

If true, what if the player wasnt around at night to receive the power that he earned when john survived the lynch? 

Usually any motivation powers would take effect the next night, not the same night

Orca claims to be able to multitask too. Auto protect john and use a gift.

and then gains a protection after day 2, uses it on himself n2, blocks a hit, and also via him blocking a hit also something mysterious happens too.

more likely, you are trying to draw out Arthur to cause some damage and he isnt taking the bait

And also, my role is super simple too

Theres gotta be some scum influence here for this to be even this close of a vote