Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

On 2/12/2023 at 5:24 PM, skywindO2 said:
On 2/12/2023 at 5:11 PM, MWil23 said:

I have zero idea about anything regarding this theme making it basically impossible to Wade through character claims.

Did you just claim Ben Wade?

Ben Wade the leader of the gang of outlaws who picks a fight with an armored coach staffed by the Pinkertons? You guys really give me too much credit for 4D chess moves.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, this is where you lose me because I don't know any of the lore

Again, this is the hard part for me as I'm uncertain

Any lore questions you can ask me if you want. This is one of my favorite games. 

So I have no problem with Jack Marston being in the game. He’s part of the Gang and this mafia game (and all mafia games) have to have some sort of shoe-horning to fit. However, Malf claims his ability fits his character  but doesn’t want to claim it. In Red Dead 2, Jack is a kid. I’m not 100% on age, but something like 6-8 years old. He doesn’t yet understand really that his “family” is a bunch of outlaws. He’s not old enough to have any real agency until the epilogue of Red Dead 1, which is well after guys like Arthur, Dutch, John, etc are all dead. The only role he has in the game of Red Dead 2 is he’s kidnapped by a rival family during a dispute, given to a rich man who ends up showing him the finer things in life (like that’s how young he is, he’s a prisoner and yet they treat him well because he’s a kid) and that is one of the things that lead John and Arthur to want to give Jack a better life. Outside of Innocent Child which Malf’s clearly not, I don’t know what mafia role he could have that “fits.” So until Malf claims I’m voting him 

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Okay, whos the other wagon gonna be, fellas?

Lets get an info based day today

I mean you could like… try to game solve and tell us who you think is scum. Or you can die. 

Also I’d like to know what Jack Marston does please 

Something to think about:

Assuming Orca was telling the truth about N2 someone trying to kill him and there not being a scum kill, what are the odds Wolf invested him N1 and scum tried to kill him N2? Meaning, there's a definitive point of interest and connection with him and Malf.