Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Okay, my issue with Gopher is that it still doesn't get rid of the three way PoE between:

BCB: The jailer claim, albeit it's confirmed that he visited Malf N2 by Dome

Whicker: Claimed redirect to Malf and unverified

Josh: Bussing a Teammate

I'm leaning Town for BCB and the PoE between Josh and Whicker if it's not Gopher.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:
2 hours ago, Malfatron said:
3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 did you kill llama last night?

A lot of answers but mwil didnt answer this

Yeah, I killed him. Sorry Llama...and Rack.

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I had to be certain that he was telling the truth. When Forge didn't flip odd block and even redirect, I had to figure out whether he was potentially also the scum redirect and get us to an endgame PoE on you.

11 hours ago, Daboyle said:

The gang was feeling positive after killing Agent Milton, but they knew the threat wasn’t over yet. One of the men standing around decided to take a risk and take a man out of the occasion, one he thought seemed a little off. The loud Irishman did just enough to draw his ire and has paid the price with his life. When the shot rang out, nobody knew who it came from but they knew that the man who was just killed was a loyal member of the Van Der Linde Gang 'til the end.

@Llamalover is dead. He was Sean MacGuire, 2-Shot Redirector, Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned.

DAY 6 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

D6 WILL END THURSDAY AT 10PM ET.

Expand  

Yeah, I decided to take a risk and was wrong.

@bcb1213 my explanation.

I chose to reconcile a redirect

harrison ford jones GIF

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, my issue with Gopher is that it still doesn't get rid of the three way PoE between:

BCB: The jailer claim, albeit it's confirmed that he visited Malf N2 by Dome

Whicker: Claimed redirect to Malf and unverified

Josh: Bussing a Teammate

I'm leaning Town for BCB and the PoE between Josh and Whicker if it's not Gopher.

Is it confirmed by Dome really though? Did he mention bcb? I could see picking up on how nobody was named on using that statement from Dome to his advantage. Not that I think it's the most likely scenario but I don't think it's impossible.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

burying the lead right there...lol

We already discussed it earlier lol

Just now, bcb1213 said:

yikes, if he was lying and was the scum redirect, he could have you know, just redirected you again

Per my theory, which I went into detail with @rackcs about, Forge flipped odd night block and there was no even night component with him, so my rationale was that Llama was the even night redirect, making it mathematically impossible. Turns out...that was wrong, at least on Llama.

Just now, rackcs said:

Is it confirmed by Dome really though? Did he mention bcb? I could see picking up on how nobody was named on using that statement from Dome to his advantage. Not that I think it's the most likely scenario but I don't think it's impossible.

Oh boy...we're really going to use the 12 Angry Men "But it's possible" to solve this game aren't we?

Just now, rackcs said:

We already discussed it earlier lol

he literally said we were connected multiple times day 3