WLB: Nakobe Dean
LCB: Darius Slay
RCB: James Bradberry
Slot: Avonte Maddox
SS: Greedy Williams
FS: Reed Blankenship

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

All I asked was for you to explain yourself instead of the dumb over your head stuff. Reading on a forum you can't tell if someone's sarcastic, being funny , trolling or anything really without key things like a lol, all caps , ! , ? And many more. 

You guys can't let things you go lol. I've moved on from that bs weeks ago yet here you are still bringing it up. I'm not the problem here

I already explained it to you, numerous times. Stop being so abrasive.  

Pretty much explained for those who aren’t looking for a fight.  

5 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I love Henry.  But he’s not a fit in this offense. Remember the criticism of Demarco Murray not being a fit in a read offense because he wasn’t able to go down hill before he got the hand off?  Would be the same for Henry. Just starting to run once he gets the ball is not a good thing for a big back.  He’d have to be behind the QB and we don’t put Jalen under center very often.   

47 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

As of 3/18 FA still going on, pre-draft, pre TC

Eagles 2023-24 Starting Lineup so far is:

QB: Jalen Hurts 
RB: Kenneth Gainwell/ Rashaad Penny
WR: AJ Brown
WR: DeVonta Smith
WR: Quez Watkins 
TE: Dallas Goedert 
LT: Jordan Mailata
LG: Landon Dickerson 
😄 Jason Kelce
RG: Cam Jurgens/ Jack Driscoll 
RT: Lane Johnson

DE: Josh Sweat/ Brandon Graham
DT: Milton Williams
NT: Jordan Davis
DT: Fletcher Cox
Rusher: Hasson Reddick
MLB: Shaun Bradley
WLB: Nakobe Dean
LCB: Darius Slay
RCB: James Bradberry
Slot: Avonte Maddox
SS: Greedy Williams
FS: Reed Blankenship

Greedy at SS?   I don’t think I’ve seen that suggested.  Maybe I missed that.  Also, I would have Blankenship at SS.   I think Greedy is CB depth.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Greedy at SS?   I don’t think I’ve seen that suggested.  Maybe I missed that.  Also, I would have Blankenship at SS.   I think Greedy is CB depth.  

Yeah greedy is a corner. We currently dont have 2 starting safeties.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah greedy is a corner. We currently dont have 2 starting safeties.

Agreed.

A 185 pound cornerback who can’t stay healthy isn’t gonna survive at safety.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Agreed.

A 185 pound cornerback who can’t stay healthy isn’t gonna survive at safety.

I don't believe tackling is one of his strong suits either. Greedy Williams is CB4, just like he was for the Browns.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

I hope we don't switch to a 3/4. If we do, Jordan Davis gonna finish with the same amount of sacks, because he's just gonna be asked to do the same things your average NT does. Keep the 4-3, and let the DT's 1 Gap most of the time. We're gonna need to upgrade the LB unit though. Not the best draft for that, but Bobby Wagner still available. Wagner and Matt Ioannidis are the two guys at the top my FA wish list (excluding bringing back CGJ). Wagner probably prefers the coast (aka a Cali or Florida team), but Ioannidis went to Temple, so he's always made sense as an Eagle to me. One of the more underrated DT's in the league, imo.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I just read a story suggesting it. Seems ridiculous after watching his coaches talk on YouTube about his tackling in a few press conferences

49 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I hope we don't switch to a 3/4. If we do, Jordan Davis gonna finish with the same amount of sacks, because he's just gonna be asked to do the same things your average NT does. Keep the 4-3, and let the DT's 1 Gap most of the time. We're gonna need to upgrade the LB unit though. Not the best draft for that, but Bobby Wagner still available. Wagner and Matt Ioannidis are the two guys at the top my FA wish list (excluding bringing back CGJ). Wagner probably prefers the coast (aka a Cali or Florida team), but Ioannidis went to Temple, so he's always made sense as an Eagle to me. One of the more underrated DT's in the league, imo.

I don't want to switch to a 3-4 either. If I'm remembering correctly Graham and Cox didn't adjust that well to it. Also like you said about Davis. Plus other issues

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I just read a story suggesting it. Seems ridiculous after watching his coaches talk on YouTube about his tackling in a few press conferences

Greedy has a missed tackle percentage of 15+

Epps has less than 10 missed tackle percentage