Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I know this is just Pete banter, but I'm bored and have a break in my day. I'll entertain it.

If we're looking at only S26 and not past, what other QBs are you going to add that give you a shot? The guy just outperformed quite a few notable names, had the highest completion percentage in the sim, and adds rushing yards. We talk about his supporting cast, but he spent the first 9 games with Higgins, Woods and Gallup as his WRs. Not exactly dominant.

His future is uncertain (at best), but Orca isn't concerned about starting him down the road. For S26, he got a top 10 QB for the cost of a 1st round pick. I honestly thought I'd be mocked for not getting more.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952ac67318be94a25161

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Tags, broseph. I have lots of must-keep players, few tags and even fewer resources to get tags. If someone gifted me four tags, Murray would've remained my QB.

I can give you the statistical output of Kyler Murray for a 4th.

PS: The "statistical output" in question is Brock Purdy

1 minute ago, Glen said:

I can give you the statistical output of Kyler Murray for a 4th.

PS: The "statistical output" in question is Brock Purdy

What? You don't honestly believe that, do you? He just performed similarly to TLaw and statistically outperformed Hurts, Herbert, Carr, Jackson, Watson, Wilson, Stafford... we're at the point where we're not trying to make actual arguments, right?

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I know this is just Pete banter, but I'm bored and have a break in my day. I'll entertain it.

If we're looking at only S26 and not past, what other QBs are you going to add that give you a shot? The guy just outperformed quite a few notable names, had the highest completion percentage in the sim, and adds rushing yards. We talk about his supporting cast, but he spent the first 9 games with Higgins, Woods and Gallup as his WRs. Not exactly dominant.

His future is uncertain (at best), but Orca isn't concerned about starting him down the road. For S26, he got a top 10 QB for the cost of a 1st round pick. I honestly thought I'd be mocked for not getting more.

It's really a good deal for both of us. I'm in a unique spot where 8 picks in the first 21 have coincided with me only keeping 3 or 4 players leaving 8-12 tags free

Getting another 1st for 4 tags was an option I put on the table, but who ever I would take with a first in any season probably won't come close to Murray, especially in S26. This way I get to draft Richardson and take a shot in S26 

To every other team with normal tags used and pick distribution 4 tags for a QB that you havebto use 4 more to keep would be a very bad use of assets. I think with my assets it was a smart use of available assets 

Murray might be the best QB I have had...Tua being the only comparable QB I think. Adding 8 picks in the first 21 should put me in a good spot to go with some of the skill players I'm returning (Pitts, Pierce, Lamb)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It's really a good deal for both of us. I'm in a unique spot where 8 picks in the first 21 have coincided with me only keeping 3 or 4 players leaving 8-12 tags free

Getting another 1st for 4 tags was an option I put on the table, but who ever I would take with a first in any season probably won't come close to Murray, especially in S26. This way I get to draft Richardson and take a shot in S26 

To every other team with normal tags used and pick distribution 4 tags for a QB that you havebto use 4 more to keep would be a very bad use of assets. I think with my assets it was a smart use of available assets 

Murray might be the best QB I have had...Tua being the only comparable QB I think. Adding 8 picks in the first 21 should put me in a good spot to go with some of the skill players I'm returning (Pitts, Pierce, Lamb)

I couldn't agree more. And, being in the position you're in with the assets you have, you have a great chance at giving Murray a better supporting cast than I gave him.