Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

39 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Eh. Bro had tons of tags and gets a top 10 S26 QB (if not higher, depending on retirement stuff).

Ignoring the fact that he just lost his wr1, has a severely debilitating injury that’ll keep him out for the entire season, and he plays for the cardinals…

you’re right, it’s a good trade

Just now, Glen said:

Ignoring the fact that he just lost his wr1, has a severely debilitating injury that’ll keep him out for the entire season, and he plays for the cardinals…

you’re right, it’s a good trade

Who's saying anything about the future value for Kyler? Not me, and certainly not Orca, who is drafting Richardson 1st overall. For S26 alone, Kyler is his best bet to compete right away until Richardson's 2023 breakout.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Who's saying anything about the future value for Kyler? Not me, and certainly not Orca, who is drafting Richardson 1st overall. For S26 alone, Kyler is his best bet to compete right away until Richardson's 2023 breakout.

I truly do wonder why Orca drafts 1.1 every year

24 minutes ago, Glen said:

I truly do wonder why Orca drafts 1.1 every year

Could have something to do with QB play:

Kyle Trask [9 GS]: 193/334 (57.78%, 81.75 Rating) for 2,306 yards, 14 touchdowns, 9 interceptions. 9 carries for 18 yards (2.00 YPC, 14 LNG), 1 touchdown, 1 fumble.

Tim Tebow [11 GS]: 212/362 (58.56%, 79.21 Rating) for 2,741 yards, 9 touchdowns, 10 interceptions. 53 carries for 392 yards (7.40 YPC, 20 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 4 fumbles.

Matt Ryan [16 GS]: 366/556 (65.83%, 96.91 Rating) for 4,314 yards, 24 touchdowns, 9 interceptions. 21 carries for 42 yards (2.00 YPC, 7 LNG), 1 touchdown, 8 fumbles.

Kyle Trask [16 GS]: 349/589 (59.25%, 81.92 Rating) for 4,266 yards, 18 touchdowns, 14 interceptions. 12 carries for 57 yards (4.75 YPC, 10 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 5 fumbles.

In that Ryan year, his only with good QB play, his defense got torched and allowed the most points. QB play is certainly one of his issues, and Kyler is a significant upgrade (and the best upgrade available).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Kyler had a much better team around him with the walruses. That’s the part that is being conveniently overlooked. 

Lamb is a really good piece, Pitts is quality with upside, and the guy has (checks notes) the entire first round to add talent. It wouldn't surprise me if he came away from the draft with a really good offense.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

TL doing everything to butter up Orca so he doesnt change his mind before the S26 thread is posted… 

I know this is just Pete banter, but I'm bored and have a break in my day. I'll entertain it.

If we're looking at only S26 and not past, what other QBs are you going to add that give you a shot? The guy just outperformed quite a few notable names, had the highest completion percentage in the sim, and adds rushing yards. We talk about his supporting cast, but he spent the first 9 games with Higgins, Woods and Gallup as his WRs. Not exactly dominant.

His future is uncertain (at best), but Orca isn't concerned about starting him down the road. For S26, he got a top 10 QB for the cost of a 1st round pick. I honestly thought I'd be mocked for not getting more.

• Like 1