Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

That's why I don't bother preparing a draft board or looking to see who is available before my pick arrives. Can't be disappointed if you have no expectations to begin with.

also keeps you from trading up tbh

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Glen said:

Talanoa is probably my favorite defensive player, so that's nice to grab him.

All Pro too

Great pick. I almost took him but I just wanted to get the Flint mascot on board for a season lol. BDL guys know.

16 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is where I start to suck.

If anyone wants two back-to-back 6th round picks (6.4 and 6.5) for an upcoming pick and a 10th, let me know.

4.6 and 10.13 if you are good I'm good and you can confirm and tag Nacho.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Now I have 3 in a row. Feeling the vibes of your team picture.

Yeah, noticed that. It's a great round to have three picks in as well.

I could've (should've) held off on accepting to ensure that my player will be there, but... eh. Whatever. I'm tired, and I'm off work tomorrow. I'd rather just make the trade and cross my fingers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, noticed that. It's a great round to have three picks in as well.

I could've (should've) held off on accepting to ensure that my player will be there, but... eh. Whatever. I'm tired, and I'm off work tomorrow. I'd rather just make the trade and cross my fingers.

I'd rather have the next couple days free too. Saturday will be a busy day but it will be 3 in a row. If at least one of the players there is someone I probably would have taken in the 4th it will be more than worth it.

• Like 1

Also, considering how the board came together, I am very happy to get Patrick Peterson considering the top of the draft minus Bosa wasn't nuts and I was able to get edge rushers still. So that trade of #1 overall worked out for me regardless of the future 3rd and 1st.