Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Stop holding up the draft you monster

Pete.

I've been married for a long time. I have a loving (and tolerant) wife, have four happy, healthy children and have enjoyed my share of successes (as minor and insignificant as those may be).

The happiest moment of my life was that time on March 13, 2023 when I posted my NSFL draft selection before you could berate me for holding up the draft.

Thank you, Pete.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Scherff is an insanely good pick this late. (Freaking Ruskie and his freaking good draft picks with his freaking good roster...)

Scherff, Tomlinson and a couple others have been on my shortlist FOREVER but I kept avoiding the iOL for other positions. Took Seumalo in the 6th because I had to get at least one iOL by then and my only pick since was that Singleton one.

• Like 1

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Scherff, Tomlinson and a couple others have been on my shortlist FOREVER but I kept avoiding the iOL for other positions. Took Seumalo in the 6th because I had to get at least one iOL by then and my only pick since was that Singleton one.

From what I recall (and I don't really want to go look), Tomlinson had a great sim a season or two ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Pete.

I've been married for a long time. I have a loving (and tolerant) wife, have four happy, healthy children and have enjoyed my share of successes (as minor and insignificant as those may be).

The happiest moment of my life was that time on March 13, 2023 when I posted my NSFL draft selection before you could berate me for holding up the draft.

Thank you, Pete.

Oh wow big flex. 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Tomlinson should be an intereeting test to see how much new season matters cause he was a dumpster fire in New York this past season

But he was low on penalties and sacks and this isn't simply PFF grades which I heard doesn't follow a pattern in this league. I'm curious too though.

3 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

But he was low on penalties and sacks and this isn't simply PFF grades which I heard doesn't follow a pattern in this league. I'm curious too though.

No idea what he uses. 27 qb hits and 32 pressures is God awful for a guard