Dave Canales- New OC

ravishingone

I'll give Canales a lot of credit betting on himself.  Moving across the country after being with Carroll over a decade is a rather surprising move.

I do wonder if SEA had a high grade on Trask coming out of college.  Or discussions took place on what UFA the Bucs could sign and Canales thoughts.  I am plesantly surprised this is not a retread.

I'm with everyone else, on at least its not a retread guy

Also dont know much about Canales

100% can see him being the Interim by week 10 next year, and then probably gone by next year

but maybe he can surprise us, who knows

maybe he takes Trask to new heights 😅 (ik the bar is low)

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

We'd better find a competent running game then. That's the only way PA consistently works. 

I'm hoping we change our running scheme, but honestly, anything will be better then a run up the A gap every 1st down

#RachaadToTheMoon

Bucs offensive coordinator Dave Canales said he sees Kyle Trask as an efficient "point guard" who can distribute the ball to Tampa Bay's skill position players.

Canales referenced Trask's ability to do just that at Florida, where he was throwing to Kyle Pitts, Kadarius Toney, and even Dameon Pierce. He also referred to Trask as a distributor on multiple occasions. 

20 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Bucs offensive coordinator Dave Canales said he sees Kyle Trask as an efficient "point guard" who can distribute the ball to Tampa Bay's skill position players.

Canales referenced Trask's ability to do just that at Florida, where he was throwing to Kyle Pitts, Kadarius Toney, and even Dameon Pierce. He also referred to Trask as a distributor on multiple occasions. 

I expect Drew Lock to be signed at this point to compete with Trask then see what happens at the draft.