Bears Trade 1.1 to Panthers

CBears019

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

Yeah, I'd take that, even if I'm hopeful he'll have more TDs, if he can make 1700 rec yards on the BEARS, I'll live with that TD total.

If DJ Moore had a 1,700 yard season, he’d move to 44th all time for bears receiving leaders. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Possible details of this trade; Poles wanted to do a double trade down with Texans first then Panthers, who were ok with this plan because they wouldn't have had to give up as much going to two.  Hous started to get cold feet and Carolina was weighing other options, like trading with Ariz, because they weren't hung up on any particular QB and would have worked with whoever fell to them.  Bears decided deal pick straight to Car and DJ Moore was on of three players on table in deal.  

There are more details that I'm forgetting but this is the some of the info in the video.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

And after a solid week of working the phones, it appeared that Poles had made a pair of deals. The Bears were going to flip the first pick to the Texans for a significant haul which included a starting offensive player,

I wonder who player was?  Tunsil?

46 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

More than likely Cooks...no way they were giving up Tunsil

Oh I thought article was going to be longer ... lol.   I started reading it, got that far and had to run.

Looks like I read everything of note already.  

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I wonder who player was?  Tunsil?

Tunsil seems like a long shot (but so did DJ Moore), and I dont think we really would have had all that much intrest in Cook, even without adding Moore.

I could see Kenyon Green or Tytus Howard, but really who knows

• 3 months later...