Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

Key is to get your smash QBs late & land 2 top 10 WRs off the bat. Running back and tight end, spray and pray

Not necessarily. Bestball Mania 2 winner won it with Josh Allen as a 5th Round pick and 1st or 2nd QB off the board. The thing is QBs were way too expensive this season. I faded Elite QB this year outside of Lamar due to the prices. I wonder if we will see a market correction this year. 

My FFPC Playoff Bracket:

(you can pick one player from each team, and fade two teams) (no draft or salary cap)

Buy In: $200, Grand Prize: $500,000, Teams: 7,900 (they also have a $35 Buy-In for a $100,000 grand prize)

QB - CJ Stroud

RB - Rachaad White

RB - James Cook

WR Tyreek Hill

WR CeeDee Lamb 

FLEX - Puka Nacua

FLEX - Deebo Samuel

FLEX - Jayden Reed

FLEX - Amon-Ra St. Brown

TE - Isaiah Likely

K - Dustin Hopkins

DEF - Kansas City Chiefs

Pittsburgh Steelers - Fade

Philadelphia Eagles - Fade

Trying to get unique with Deebo over CMC. I'm sure 80% of the entire contest will probably pick CMC. If the Niners top scorer ends up being Deebo, I would have a HUGE advantage.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 5:54 PM, Tank4Drake said:

My FFPC Playoff Bracket:

(you can pick one player from each team, and fade two teams) (no draft or salary cap)

Buy In: $200, Grand Prize: $500,000, Teams: 7,900 (they also have a $35 Buy-In for a $100,000 grand prize)

Nice this is new to me, so I'm going to give the $35 pool a shot.

Josh Allen 

Kyren

Gus Bus

Evans

Tyreek

Aiyuk.. may switch to Deebo though 

ARSB

Jayden Reed

Rice

Ferguson

Fairbairn

Cle D

I tailed you and omitted Philly and Pittsburgh. I think they both lose, and nobody on Philly I trust today. Could change it up later and take out Reed or Rice

Edited by adamq

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Nice this is new to me, so I'm going to give the $35 pool a shot.

Josh Allen 

Kyren

Gus Bus

Evans

Tyreek

Aiyuk.. may switch to Deebo though 

ARSB

Jayden Reed

Rice

Ferguson

Fairbairn

Cle D

I tailed you and omitted Philly and Pittsburgh. I think they both lose, and nobody on Philly I trust today. Could change it up later and take out Reed or Rice

Great lookin lineup!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 5:00 PM, Tank4Drake said:

Great lookin lineup!

Not putting Aaron Jones on one of my teams is gonna kill me, jayden Reed on one, the kicker on another, and no packers at all on the 3rd. RIP

I am looking decent with the Reed squad.. Houston d, no Browns, Miami kicker, and Kelce, so maybe Reed and Kelce will have big game(s) going forward