Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

What the hell happened to Deandre Swift. After being a top 5-10 RB in fantasy most of the year he has bombed 4 of the past 5 weeks and only amassing 16 total fantasy points in the past 3 weeks combined.

Your killing me smalls

He was always projected to be a bust this year, def was surprised with his first 8 games or so. 

I’m in a long running 16 team keeper league (started in 2009) and something happened this year that has never happened before.

Incredibly, the lowest overall scorer in the entire league has made it into the playoffs. He went 6-8 (3-3 in division games) but snuck in on head to head in a 3-way tiebreaker (2 of his division losses were against the 5-9 team in sole possession of last place, but he went 3-1 against the two other 6-8 teams)

Only two years ago the same team won the championship as a 7-7 4th seed, but now he’s a 6-8 4th seed with the worst points scored in the league.

22 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

What the hell happened to Deandre Swift. After being a top 5-10 RB in fantasy most of the year he has bombed 4 of the past 5 weeks and only amassing 16 total fantasy points in the past 3 weeks combined.

Your killing me smalls

Bad game scripts and really tough defenses. He should be a lot better for the fantasy playoffs

12/18 dynasty lineup teams in the playoffs, 4 first round byes. 3 teams were planned tank jobs, the other 3 are abject failures riddled with QB injuries

8/9 bestball dynasty teams are in with 3 byes. 

Lot of football left but I'm having a pretty darn good year so far 

Opps posted this in the wrong thread:

Ty Chandler is still somehow a FA in my league. Given injury concerns, would you drop any of these guys to bring him in?

• Doubs
  • Keaton Mitchell
  • Likely
  • Love
  • Charbonnet
  • Palmer

For context I have JT, Achane and Brian Robinson at RB who might miss this weekend, and Diontae Johnson at WR who is also questionable.

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Opps posted this in the wrong thread:

Ty Chandler is still somehow a FA in my league. Given injury concerns, would you drop any of these guys to bring him in?

• Doubs
  • Keaton Mitchell
  • Likely
  • Love
  • Charbonnet
  • Palmer

For context I have JT, Achane and Brian Robinson at RB who might miss this weekend, and Diontae Johnson at WR who is also questionable.

I’d drop Palmer if you’re not starting him. But he does have nice matchup tonight. 

2 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

If someone in your FF league fails to update their lineup in the playoffs, that's an unforgiveable sin, right? I don't wanna remind him strictly out of principle... and we all kind of wanna boot the guy anyway. As of right now, Josh Jacobs and Keenan are in his starting lineup.

I think its definitely enough to boot him from the league.

Hell, in my big money league which has been going on for about 15 years, we booted a guy for the first time in history this year and we did it just because he wanted off the group chat lol 

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hell, in my big money league which has been going on for about 15 years, we booted a guy for the first time in history this year and we did it just because he wanted off the group chat lol

LOL Literally the same situation (but for like 8 years). We swear this guy has an adderall addiction and just spams the group chat with the most random things. He's playing the trash-talking commissioner who we all root against, but despite that, we want to use this as a reason to kick him from the league.