Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

My bros, I was up by 1.0 he had Hurts / Brown, final drive, Hurts runs for 20 yards so I was down by 1.0, then on the final play Hurts throws that toe tapping INT to Love and we tied 116.04 / 116.04. Since I'm the higher seed, I advance.

Epic!

Im in the 2nd round in 3 of my 5 leagues this year. Would have made it in 4 of 5 but I lost My other league 152-155. Meanwhile, the other guy advances winning 92-77. Yay lol 

• Like 1

Tournament: Underdog Bestball Mania IV

Starting Teams: 667,000

Grand Prize: 3,000,000

This team has reached the Final 6,800 Teams. Wish me luck. I would have to beat 15 different teams in Week 16, and 431 Teams in Week 17. The odds are still 0.001%. Although the odds of making this far are 0.0000001%. 

Unfortunately Ridder has been benched.  He was a pretty good fantasy player at Home believe it or not. Now I need two absolute monster games by Purdy. 

IMG-6747.jpg

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 10:34 AM, NYRaider said:

Stefon Diggs has become borderline unplayable since Joe Brady took over as the Bills OC

I feel like he will get 15 targets tomorrow.. now whether or not that amounts to anything substantial, we'll see. 

The Chargers will be putting up a fight now that Staely has been canned, I doubt that will mean much with Stick at QB though

Fl

On 12/19/2023 at 3:49 PM, Tank4Drake said:

Tournament: Underdog Bestball Mania IV

Starting Teams: 667,000

Grand Prize: 3,000,000

This team has reached the Final 6,800 Teams. Wish me luck. I would have to beat 15 different teams in Week 16, and 431 Teams in Week 17. The odds are still 0.001%. Although the odds of making this far are 0.0000001%. 

Unfortunately Ridder has been benched.  He was a pretty good fantasy player at Home believe it or not. Now I need two absolute monster games by Purdy. 

IMG-6747.jpg

In 16/16 right now… but if I’m eliminated, it was an honor to make it to the Top 1% of the tournament. 

5 semifinals matchups and its hard hoping for a few players to do well.  Helps in 1 legue, but hurts in another.

Its like trying to thread a needle with about 10 different players.

Mostert, Fields,  AJBrown, CMC, Evans, Rashee Rice and a few pivotal players

This Sunday night game crappy scoring, but my opponent in 1 of my semifinal matchup gets both TDs by Javonte and Zeke.

Went from a projected 1 point scoring margin to a 9 point margin.  

My Devonta going to need to keep pace with his Rice and Gus Edwards in tomorrow games.

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sitting bijan may be my downfall. 

Still have a bit of a shot though. I'm down 1.5. 

My eagles D, rashee rice and Brock Purdy versus his Jake moody, Swift and mahomes

If I had played bijan I'd be  up double digits 

Gotta love the tough decisions in week 16.  Sat Gabe Davis and he might have sealed 2 different semifinal matchups for me.

• Like 1