GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

yeah. their qb room is stacked.

I honestly think they shouldn't be worried. Big fan of Purdy, was high on him last year on the draft and said to a 49ers fan friend of mine to wait that he was going to start at some point.

They now have Darnold, that of course will beat Lance out to start until Purdy is ready.

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

I honestly think they shouldn't be worried. Big fan of Purdy, was high on him last year on the draft and said to a 49ers fan friend of mine to wait that he was going to start at some point.

They now have Darnold, that of course will beat Lance out to start until Purdy is ready.

For this mock, Darnold couldn't beat Mills.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

For this mock, Darnold couldn't beat Mills.

I would expect it to go 

• Purdy
  • Mills
  • Darnold

But Kyle does love Darnold, so those bottom 2 being flipped wouldn't shock me, though I think Mills is better. I have no problem at all with that QB room. Right now QB is just a small cog in a bigger machine for the niners. They may hate life in 3 years, but that's a problem for 3 years from now for Lynch (Peters) and Shanny. 

• Like 1