Kiwibrown

Predict  

20 members have voted

1. 1. With our first pick we...

2. 2. More or less number of picks

3. 3. Draft day trades

11 minutes ago, DawgX said:

mtmnate23

if your so smart tell me what emertsons wim/loss was. Ojigbo proven dc wood and top win percentage qb since inseption fire them all. Answer my questions if your so snart .Silence is golden. 
giphy.gif

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Embarrassment of riches deep in this draft, and where we need depth most.

RB for every type of role, 3 tech DTs all over the place, good IOL options in every round, every type of WR, insanely athletic TEs wherever you look, and slot DBs for every taste. 

You could even justify adding an OT sometime on day 2, like Steen, Bergeron or Freeland. 

My guys right now:

RB 

Day 2 has three bell cow type guys that I like. Kendre Miller has the traits, size and big stage production that translates well. Tank Bigsby is from a similar mold, and might be the closest playing style to Chubb as we will get a shot at in this draft. Good vision and cutback speed, reminded me of Corey Dillon. The last guy I could see here is Israel Abanikanda. Similar to the other guys, but add blinding speed. 

Those are 3 guys who could do what we expected Kareem Hunt to do, and possibly even be a starter should we do something stupid like not pay Nick Chubb down the line.

Day 3,  Roschon Johnson might end up being a value pick at 126 or 140 if we pass on a day 2 guy. If we want a guy who can play a role like 3rd down back and specials that can supplement the passing game they are there too. Sean Tucker, Tyjae Spears, Deuce Vaughn and Keaton Mitchell are all smaller guys who can fill that role.

3T DT

Keanu Benton is my no brainer at 74 if we are lucky. Rare 3T skills from the Nose Tackle spot, could play either. Gervon Dexter is an athletic option if he falls, but probably will go in round 2.

Colby Wooden is a great fit for Schwartz's scheme, a stunting 3T who can play base end as well. Zach Pickens andMoro Ojomo are smaller athletic 3Ts, while Byron Young (Alabama, not Tennessee) and Jacqueline Roy offer a more power-based approach if that's what you're after.

IOL

Long term replacements for Center are going to be there. 98 may be the sweet spot. Stromberg, Tippman and Wypler could fall. Juice Scruggs and John Gaines II could be options later if they don't. RG also may be an option if they do not feel good about paying Teller long term. Asim Richards, Braeden Daniels and Nick Saldiveri are guys who have the movement skills needed for the pulls and traps Teller made his name doing.

Going to continue listing my guys later. I am unusually opinionated about this draft this year.

WR

Jonathan Mingo is my favorite mid rounder. I think he goes before 111, so it's 98 or nothing if you want a big-bodied guy who can win outside. Marvin Mims might not even make it to 74, but a great option there if he does. Lots of slot guys on day 3 though. Tank Dell, Jayden Reed, Tyler Scott and Dontayvion Wicks. I do have a hard time seeing us draft more than one WR. 

TE

On day 2, Tucker Craft and Zach Kuntz could be options to take Harrison Bryant's loosely held roster spot. Luke Schoonmaker and Brenton Strange are day 3 options if the position is not prioritized earlier.

slot DB

Clark Phillips III, Jartavius Martin, Jaylon Jones and Jakorian Bennett are my favorites I have found so far. Gotta get someone good in space, and these guys all are. I'm sure there are more, but these are my favorites.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

WR

Jonathan Mingo is my favorite mid rounder. I think he goes before 111, so it's 98 or nothing if you want a big-bodied guy who can win outside. Marvin Mims might not even make it to 74, but a great option there if he does. Lots of slot guys on day 3 though. Tank Dell, Jayden Reed, Tyler Scott and Dontayvion Wicks. I do have a hard time seeing us draft more than one WR. 

TE

On day 2, Tucker Craft and Zach Kuntz could be options to take Harrison Bryant's loosely held roster spot. Luke Schoonmaker and Brenton Strange are day 3 options if the position is not prioritized earlier.

slot DB

Clark Phillips III, Jartavius Martin, Jaylon Jones and Jakorian Bennett are my favorites I have found so far. Gotta get someone good in space, and these guys all are. I'm sure there are more, but these are my favorites.

I like all of the guys you mentioned. Zach Kuntz is intriguing due to his insane physical abilities.

Couple of ways to skin the cat

74 - Keanu Benton DT Wisconsin 

98 - Ricky Stromberg OC Arkansas

111 - Jonathan Mjngo WR Mississippi

126 - Jakorian Bennett DB Maryland

140 - Colby Wooden DL Auburn

142 - Roschon Johnson RB Texas

190 - Nick Saldiveri OG Old Dominion

229 - Karl Brooks DL Bowling Green

or 

74 - Julius Brents DB Kansas State

98 - Zach Kuntz TE Ild Dominion