Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

2 hours ago, jonnguy2015 said:

With how bad Chad Ryland is, good thing we drafted Moody before the Patriots could

I'd have been okay just not drafting a kicker in the third and trading a 7th or whatever it was for Nick folk. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bills have absolutely dominated the game and should be up at minimum by 17-20 points but are only up 10. We know what that means… 

Their defense has absolutely smotherd Hurts and that offense.

McDermott has put together a great gameplan. Helps that they have a great safety tandem that allows them to thrive in match-up zone.

Dont see our defense being as successful becasue of how we defend certain looks.

6 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Their defense has absolutely smotherd Hurts and that offense.

McDermott has put together a great gameplan. Helps that they have a great safety tandem that allows them to thrive in match-up zone.

Dont see our defense being as successful becasue of how we defend certain looks.

I mean the Bills have largely relied on four to get to Hurts and their edge have kept contain. Ours aren't as disciplined always but we can do similar things. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the Bills have largely relied on four to get to Hurts and their edge have kept contain. Ours aren't as disciplined always but we can do similar things. 

Well that's what I mean.

We don't seem to tandem rush all that well.

But I also don't think Wilks is as comfortable calling this much zone either.