Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Niners will need a backup next year and have a ton of mid to late round picks. If he has a mediocre season, wouldn't be surprised if he's a niner next year given Bill seems to not like him

He just lacks juice on his throws even when he makes the right read. 

Stafford on the other end looks great. Doesn't have great talent around him, but he's firing it in tight windows. Good to see. 

Thought the Cardinals & Rams & Bucs were contenders for the 1st pick. Cardinals played the Commanders close, Rams are currently leading the Seahawks, & Bucs actually beat the Vikings. Vikings definitely were going to regress this year, but not sure if they're that bad, or the Bucs are better than i thought. 

Jimmy G just had a rough RZ sequence. Fumbled a snap which was recovered, then threw an INT

Steelers & Browns looked rough today. Ravens also had a lot of injury problems today. AFCN could be rough

I wonder if the Bears will get the 1st pick again? They look rough today. Fields is a good runner but needs work with his passing. I don't think he's their guy 

48 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Giants have nothing for this defense

The Niners and Cowboys defenses will shut the other offense down in week 5 and probably when they face off in the playoffs lol. Hate playing against that defense and now they have Gilmore. Scary. 

I don't think there will be any real surprises in the NFC. The top 3 projected teams will be the top 3 teams throughout the season. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Niners and Cowboys defenses will shut the other offense down in week 5 and probably when they face off in the playoffs lol. Hate playing against that defense and now they have Gilmore. Scary. 

I don't think there will be any real surprises in the NFC. The top 3 projected teams will be the top 3 teams throughout the season. 

While yes I think Dallas Def is scary good and very fast! They didn’t respect Daniel Jones last night. They were constantly rushing 5-6 ppl every down and playing man. Their receivers could not get separation. When they didn’t blitz their front 4 was exploding off the line and Danny Dimes was already running for his life! They are good, but I want to see them play someone better. 

Hate that my opponent in fantasy had Dallas as their defense. Almost had the win!! 😑

21 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Did Rodgers just say F it lol, what was that?! 

Imagine being one of the many guys that signed with NYJ just for Rodgers just to see him go down on his first drive of the season. I guess it’s an ankle, and I think it’ll end up being fine, but man, what a start.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Imagine being one of the many guys that signed with NYJ just for Rodgers just to see him go down on his first drive of the season. I guess it’s an ankle, and I think it’ll end up being fine, but man, what a start.

The air in that stadium is GONE!