Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

19 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

The Jets have received a letter from a certain former QB of ours... Apparently, he is willing to just QB their scout team. 

Saw that. Then they turned around and signed Trevor Siemian lol. 

I don’t think the Jets want any of the distraction that come with him, especially with how poorly Zach Wilson is playing.

Jets fans have already turned on Robert Saleh... because you know its his fault the GM drafted Zach Wilson and Aaron Rodgers broke after 4 plays. 

Lions are legit and they should take that division going away. 

Colts look good too (especially with the Jaguars looking like crap). I love watching Anthony Richardson play. I hope he stays healthy.

It's amazing the way that Kirk Cousins just continues stacking L's while putting up giant piles of stats. 

Jordan Love looked rough... but the offense didn't do him any favors. LaFleur has to be better. 

Ditto for Desmond Ridder. 

Are the Broncos quitting on Sean Payton already? Vance Joseph is lucky to be employed still. 

Are the Chiefs getting too big for their britches? They have an awful lot of distractions going on right now. 

LOL Jimmy Garoppolo 

Edited by Herodreamer79

If CJ Stroud becomes successful, maybe first time OC Bobby Slowik can become a head coach one day. PFF would be doing victory laps. Also, that would make 4 coordinators/assistances to come out of the Shanahan and Lynch era become head coaches. 

44 minutes ago, GW21 said:

How long until Kyle Pitts becomes available? Asking for a friend. 

It's going to be an interesting fifth year option decision. I'm not sure what the amount will be, but he made a pro bowl year 1, he's a top 5 pick... Have to imagine it's at least 15