Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

I know the Dolphins have not beat good teams but I really think they can come out of the AFC. The Ravens defense is insanely good but that offense can be hit and miss. Too many holes offensively for the Chiefs. Jags are good but not good enough to win the conference.

Dolphins or Ravens are coming out of the AFC. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I know the Dolphins have not beat good teams but I really think they can come out of the AFC. The Ravens defense is insanely good but that offense can be hit and miss. Too many holes offensively for the Chiefs. Jags are good but not good enough to win the conference.

Dolphins or Ravens are coming out of the AFC. 

I think it will be Miami as well. But they have had some injuries already, and guys like Armstead, Hill, Waddle, Mostert are usually dealing with something..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Jake Browning has balled out tonight

I remember when he was at Washington and early in his career I think a lot of people were convinced that he was going to be a first round QB. 

Then it just died. 

Honestly not all that dissimilar to Purdy lol 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

I remember when he was at Washington and early in his career I think a lot of people were convinced that he was going to be a first round QB. 

Then it just died. 

Honestly not all that dissimilar to Purdy lol 

This was a truly awesome game from Browning. And it was still fewer YPA on the day than Brock has for the season. This is how wild it is to essentially be getting a first down on average every time you drop back to pass.

• Like 2

Bengals' final few foes aren't a death march other than the Chiefs, but even if the Bengals were to miraculously win out, those key losses they suffered earlier might keep them at the alter. They don't even have a division win yet, and half of their wins are against the NFC. Looking forward to seeing how Jake Browning handles the rest of the season. Odds are stacked against him ever becoming something special, but at least he's finally getting a legit opportunity to showcase what he can do. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe