Barry season 4: april 16 (spoilers)

Malfatron

Whos gonna be watching?

$uddenly$eymour1985 y'all!

Very interested to see where they go with this. I did a rewatch starting from the middle of the 2nd season and it can get glouriously dark while still being very funny.

Edited by Malfatron

Solid start to the season establishing what everyone is doing and also the plot point of

Spoiler

Hanks call to barry, which is gonna throw them into the mix

Im waiting to watch ep 2 until tommorrow but i have the feeling they released both because the first one is setting everything up.

Also, sallys mom is a terrible

Main characters going to jail usually spells doom for a show for me; it either means the end is nigh or marks the start of the downfall of the show. They already acknowledged this is the last season though. 

My prediction, something that was pretty blatantly hinted at, is that Cousineau goes to the press with it, tries to get fame and accolades, but in the process dooms the whole case and Barry walks. 

Feel the worst for Sally though. Show gets cancelled, she gets cancelled, boyfriend is a murderer, has to move in with her parents who both suck as people. 

23 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I missed this show so damn much!

The entire sequence of Hank and the other guy holding a rival gang meeting at Dave and Busters was so well done.

And the ending to the latest episode was perfect. I'm loving this season so far!

Love it when you see hank running ahead in the background when cristobel was talking hahah.

Yeah this show blends humor and drama so well, and everyone takes it 100 percent serious

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This episode went dark, literally and figuratively. Wow. Did not see that coming but that was an intense episode.

I also loved the throwaway line "Just a bunch of Chargers fans and one guy in a Houston Oilers hat, which is confusing"

The guy was @ET80

• Like 3

I didn't really think Sally would actually want to go with him...unless she has something planned. 

Really sad to see Hank and Cristobal not work out. That was a bit unexpected.