TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

15 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Last night I was doing my cardio and got hit by a truck a half mile from home. Right knee has a few fractures and some ligament damage,  right elbow is stolen with some major strains in there,  and a handful of cuts and road rash all over. Got lucky and was thrown into the ditch rather than landing in the road. All together got lucky but man, this is ****ty

Holy **** bro! That is scary! I wish you a full and speedy recovery brother.

16 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Last night I was doing my cardio and got hit by a truck a half mile from home. Right knee has a few fractures and some ligament damage,  right elbow is stolen with some major strains in there,  and a handful of cuts and road rash all over. Got lucky and was thrown into the ditch rather than landing in the road. All together got lucky but man, this is ****ty

Were you jogging on the road?

12 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Were you jogging on the road?

I was off the side in the road on the gravel, and was looking down because I just got my left ankle to mostly heal. Wanted to make sure I didn't step in a divet or roll it and they hit my right side head on. I was going east, they were driving west.

12 hours ago, dll2000 said:

At night? 

Sun was starting to set. They said they moved over because they couldn't see other cars very well, and it was just bad luck for me.

13 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Holy **** bro! That is scary! I wish you a full and speedy recovery brother.

13 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

That's **** man, so sorry it happened to you.  Really glad you're alive still as you seem like a decent guy.  

15 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Damn man hope you make a full recovery as soon as possible

Thanks guys. Family is helping a lot. Not emotionally but physically. Kids are *******s. My three have all picked what color of purple on me is their favorite. My youngest also asked to feel my hand that is torn up, then told me it felt like a cats tongue. 🙄

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I was off the side in the road on the gravel, and was looking down because I just got my left ankle to mostly heal. Wanted to make sure I didn't step in a divet or roll it and they hit my right side head on. I was going east, they were driving west.

Sun was starting to set. They said they moved over because they couldn't see other cars very well, and it was just bad luck for me.

Thanks guys. Family is helping a lot. Not emotionally but physically. Kids are *******s. My three have all picked what color of purple on me is their favorite. My youngest also asked to feel my hand that is torn up, then told me it felt like a cats tongue. 🙄

Sorry.  That stinks.  Praying for you.