GDT: The End is Near Part 2 - Eli's Career Edition: Giants v Boys

MightyMouse07

4 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Isn't that why we drafted Switzer? And if teams are doubling Beasley, how is it Dez and Williams cannot get open 1 on 1?

I think they drafted Switzer for his ability on ST's and to be the eventual replacement for Beasley. That doesn't help our offense because a speedster. I don't remember when the last time Dallas drafted a speedster with #1 WR potential

Just now, Tony7188 said:

I think they drafted Switzer for his ability on ST's and to be the eventual replacement for Beasley. That doesn't help our offense because a speedster. I don't remember when the last time Dallas drafted a speedster with #1 WR potential

Maybe not #1 potential but with his speed, he cant get deep?

The running game may look "fine" without Zeke but he takes it to a level that elevates us to a SB contender. We are not that without him.

And with DEZ, Twill, Bease, Butler, and 2 draft picks last year. You guys can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up faster

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

The running game may look "fine" without Zeke but he takes it to a level that elevates us to a SB contender. We are not that without him.

And with DEZ, Twill, Bease, Butler, and 2 draft picks last year. You guys can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up faster

Zeke elevates us to a playoff team, not a SB contender.

And Dez might not even be here next year with his contract.

Archived