55 members have voted

1. 1. Grade your expectations for the Aaron Rodgers era in New York

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I'm a Raiders fan and if we had traded for Rodgers the expectation would be SB. Jets have talent and they need to step up and hope it works because the expectation almost certainly is Superbowl. Why make the move otherwise. Stafford -> Rams is another one. If they do this trade and just "improve" or whatever what a damn waste of both draft resources, Rodgers legacy, and everyones time paying attention to this.

The point is always $$

Aaron will make Woody money regardless (probably)

22 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

The real question is what does Zach Wilson think about this 

I'm getting paid almost $10M to sit the next 2 years as a back up? Doubt the Jets (teammates, coaches FO) cares to be honest.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

The Jets are a good team, so I'd say they should win 10 or 11 games this season and have a wildcard playoff appearance.  The problem for Rodgers is that he couldn't get it done in the post season in the NFC for a number of years, and now he will be going up against better teams in the AFC.  I see a final one-and-done in his future.

Next year he will probably either retire or his game will fall off a cliff like Favre's did in 2010.  Father Time catches up to everyone, except Tom Brady, who I am starting to suspect may be a product of Cyberdyne Systems.  ARod will give the Jets one good season, and one bad one.  Meanwhile, Zach Wilson will be watching and getting ready to take over the helm again, possibly at the end of 2024, or at the beginning of 2025.