2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

2 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

I'm still hoping the Bears trade from 9 to 17, and then to 30, and then out of the round, and then out of the draft, as @Ty21 put into my head.

"Oh my, this is.. this is unusual! The Chicago Bears, charter franchise of the NFL, have somehow traded all the way into the NHL draft. Wow.  So, Chris, savvy move by young GM Ryan Poles, or colossal blunder that will only be revealed once a Czech goalie shows up in skates trying to play tackle?"

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Got out of my daughter’s kindergarten concert. Now it’s draft time. So excited 

I think you should go, and hopefully the Bears pick lines up the with the finale, so you can spend years explaining to other parents why you were the guy who stood up and yelled "ah ******* ****!" during the coda. 

4 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

What position warrants the absinthe? That's some good stuff, believe it or not

I lived in the Czech Republic for a while, and that stuff is hard to describe, handle, much less describe if the weird night you had was fun or not.  That's for round one punters. 

Man, you just brought back a lot of memories for me.  I threw up in a castle!

Edited by BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW

1 minute ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I lived in the Czech Republic for a while, and that stuff is hard to describe, handle, much less describe if the weird night you had was fun or not.  That's for round one punters. 

I love the stuff.  I'm a Whiskey guy, but love absinthe, but maybe the stuff you can get here is toned down compared to European stuff.